twenty-one

Lee Y/n's POV

We finally drove home. We were silent the whole ride but we don't feel awkward at all. Yeonjun has plastered a wide smile the whole time and I, looking away, feeling my face burning in red.

We arrived at the apartment, in no time. He parked the car in front and got out, to open the door for me. I stepped out and saw him smiling at me, I did too.

"When can I see you again? I missed you already." He said then pout. My eyes widened. God, this man don't know how to adjust. I, still in shock of what happened and here he is acting like he was used to this.

We released the kiss panting for an air, He smiled at me. Tears again started to fall, but I smiled. He wiped off all my tears, He kissed me on the forehead and pulled me into a hug.

"I know, this seems so fast. But I can't help myself to stop anymore. If I won't tell you about this for another night, I might go crazy. You were in my mind the whole day, and you were in my dreams at night. I'm not forcing you to like me now. But I'll wait." He said resting his chin on my head.

"Courting is just a waste of time, but if it's you, I'll court you forever." He continued then looked at me.

"Are you sure about this? Your fans may not like it, your members, your company, your family and your friends. Y-your career-" He cut me off by pressing his lips against mine. This asshole is taking it for granted.

"Shhhh. Let's not talk about that for now, okay? Let's focus on what we had right now." He smiled at me.

I am completely aware of the butterflies he gave me today. He made me smile, and felt the sincerity and affection he is. His personality makes him more valuable. Maybe, we should try. Maybe. Maybe, this is the true love I was looking for. Maybe, fate drove us to be with each other. Some will say it's way too fast, I don't know either. It's just that, I can't disregard the feelings I am feeling right now.

"I like you too."

"Mr. Choi Yeonjun, what do you think you're doing?" I asked him crossing my arms and raising my eyebrows.

"Aren't we now dating?" He said innocently while pouting.

My eyes went bigger and furrowed my eyebrows to him, "What?"

"Ey. Come on, love. You kissed me back earlier. You even said I like you too! That means we are now dating!" He said smiling widely, he took out his phone from his pocket and looked for something.

"October 4, 2021, this is our love day." He said, smiling brightly then intertwined his fingers on mine.

Is this what they say, 'forced dating?' I sighed in defeat and rolled my eyes on him. "I'll court you forever. my ass."

"I'll take that as an agreement. Come, I'll walk with you up to your place." He said then pulled me in to the apartment. I didn't refused and started walking towards our home.

We arrived in front of our apartment, I stopped. "Okay. You can now go."

He then pouted again. "I don't want to go home yet."

"Yuna and Jaster can't see you." I said and he just shook his head.

"They had to know. It's okay with me. They will be my best friends too!" He said smiling. My eyes widened for the nth time today.