twenty-nine

Lee Y/n's POV

Classes resumed so I woke up earlier feeling heavy. I can't explain what I am feeling right now. I still wanted to sleep more, my body feels heavy, I feel sick today but still I need to get up, it's first day of work this year.

After preparing my self, I got out of my room to have breakfast. I saw Yuna and Jaster at the dining table eating a cup of ramyeon, there's also one for me they have prepared.

I sat next to Yuna, but as soon as I smelled her scent, I hurriedly ran through the sink and threw up. Yuna and Jaster ran towards me and caressed my back. I pushed away Yuna since I can't take her scent.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Yuna irritatingly screamed at me. Jaster continued to caressed my back and Yuna stepped away from me. They gave me a glass of water. I drank it right away and after they helped me sit down.

"I'm sorry but, you smelled like a rotten organ." I said to Yuna and she raised her eyebrows and smelled herself, Jaster smelled her too but seems they do not know what I am taking about.

"Bitch, I still use the same perfume I had since middle school. What are you saying?!" Yuna cried out loud. She seemed to be confused, scared and irritated at the same time.

"What's wrong with you? What are you feeling?" Jaster asked me.

"I don't know. I feel sick this morning. I really don't want to get out of my bed. My body feels heavy. Then, when I sat beside Yuna, I smelled a disgusting scent that made my stomach turn upside down and made me threw up." I said then drink the water left from the glass they gave me earlier.

They looked at each other wide eyes. Then looked at me. They were very terrified as I saw their expression. My heart skipped a beat from their sudden reaction I don't know what's happening.

"Tell me, you stupid. Did you already did 'that'?" Yuna asked me curiously, arms crossed. My eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you mean?" I asked her. I looked at them back and forth, but their looking with each other talking through their eyes. I don't know what's happening.

"Did you had s*x with him? With Yeonjun? Tell us the truth!" Jaster exclaimed. My eyes widened, we all gasped for an air.

"So you did?" Yuna asked, "Did you even used protection?" She continued.

Protection? Like those things? I don't know. I don't even remember everything happened that night how much more about those. I looked at them and saw their reaction. Yuna slapped her forehead, Jaster just shook his head.

"God Y/n!" Yuna exclaimed. I think I get what they're talking about. I now understand. Fear ate me. I don't know what to do.

-------------------------------

The whole day I was spacing out, still not in good shape, since I still feel heavy and tired, so right after our classes, I and Yuna got home, Jaster bought those thing from the pharmacy.

Yuna and I are sitting at my bed. I was crying silently thinking about so many things. Yuna just sat beside me caressing my back for comfort.

Jaster hurriedly entered my room and passed me the thing he bought. I came in to my bathroom and use it.

Jaster bought me 3 different kinds of test, so I used it all for assurance. As I was waiting for the result, my tears won't stop from falling. My heart skips vigorously and I feel the need to throw up but nothing came out of my mouth.