thirteen

Lee Y/n

I was awoken by the loud knocks on my door. I grunted as I opened my eyes, only to find out my door will soon collapse by the force of whosoever behind it, knocking like there's no tomorrow. I got out of my bed and opened the door only to see Yuna wearing a fancy dress and a simple make up. As soon as she saw me, she smiled and showed off her cute above the knee level, sunny colored dress with a simple small bow at the right side of her waist. But I just gave her a frown showing her, I am not impressed of what she did.

"What?" I asked.

"I gotta go! My date is already outside waiting for me. Jaster left early and didn't try to wake you up. He said he might not go home today, me neither, I'm going to my mom's house after my date. Ciao!" She said smiling and walking away from me.

"You shouldn't wake me up either! You're just ruining my day! You stupid witch!" I screamed as I looked at her back going upside down, obviously laughing.

"You should go out to find a date as well, or just go f*ck yourself all day." She answered and pushed out her tongue teasing me before going out of the house.

"Shut up!" I said even though I know she won't hear me.

I got back to my bed and decided to stay there until tomorrow. It's the weekend, Saturday. We used to stay here in the house and watch movies together every end of the week, not until they had their dates today and I was being left alone. This is not the friendship everyone would ask for.

I reached for my phone from the bedside table and opened the twitter app.

After a minute of scrolling, I landed on a post about this boy group named Tomorrow x Together that are consist of 5 beautiful man namely, Choi Soobin, Choi Yeonjun, Choi Beomgyu, Kang Taehyun and Huening Kai. I scanned their group picture and my eyes were all set on Yeonjun. It's been 3 days since our last encounter and I tried hard not to bump with him anywhere, remembering what happened that night.

----------------------

"Y/n let me explain." Yeonjun walked towards me with a terrified look.

He reached for my hands and drag me to the street where my apartment leads. He made sure that there's no people around us that can hear our conversation. I looked at him with full of question and confusion.

"Look, what you saw..."

"Is that you? I mean, why? How?" I asked him, confusion were written all over my face which I knew, he knew.

We stood there for minutes and no one dared to speak. He's looking down with both hands at the back, I just stared at his head. He can't even found the words to answer me, that's when I decided to talk first.

"Hey. It's okay. I understand. It's okay if you can't talk to me about this. I understand okay? Now, go home. You should go home quickly and carefully. What if someone could recognize you here and start stating assumptions? You should go now."

He rose his head and our eyes met. His eyes were at the verge of crying but a smile formed on his lips.

"Aren't you angry at me for keeping this to you?" He asked.

I looked at him and he was waiting for my answer. Am I? If I am, why? I know I'm not but i'm really surprised, I haven't expected this, it was far from anger.