twenty-four

Lee Y/n's POV

It's been a week since Yeonjun and I started dating. Things were doing just fine. I, going to the school for work and him stying up late to their company. We don't often talk with each other since we're both busy but still, he never forget to message me in the morning and if he's on break.

Every midnight before he got home from their company, he'll always pass by at the apartment, just asking for a hug, just like now. He called me 2am in the morning saying he's outside. I put on a hoodie and walk down stairs.

I saw him waiting outside with a jacket hood on. When he saw me his eyes brightened up and smiled widely. I walked towards him smiling. He opened his arms widely asking for a hug, I gladly accepted it.

"This is what I really need." He said tightening the hug and digging his head on my shoulders even if he's way taller than me.

"You did a good job today." I sad caressing his back, he nod gradually.

We stayed like that for about 10 mins. when he pulled away from the hug. He looked at me then kissed my forehead.

For the past days, we always been like this and we used to do it every midnight in between 2-3am since this is the only time we could see each other and talk.

"Don't forget we will be here tomorrow for dinner." He said.

Yeah. I remember, his members wanted to meet me and he said Sunday is the best time since they're on off. They'll be having dinner here. Jaster and Yuna agreed with it and said to help preparing dinner.

"Yeah. I know. You keep on remembering me that. I'm getting nervous as time will come soon." I said rolling my eyes. It's true that I feel nervous meeting them. What if they won't like me, plus, I and Taehyun are still not in good terms, I guess?

He smiled at me and again kissed my forehead. He bid his good bye and I came inside the apartment getting back to bed.

Time passed by, It's already 5 in the afternoon. Jaster and Yuna cleaned the house and I am in charge of cooking since the two don't know how to cook.

I made Gimbap and cooked Soy sauce crab. I also prepared Samgyupsal and many side dishes to enjoy.

We finished preparing exactly 6pm. Yeonjun told me they'll be here at 7:30. I entered my room and took a bath. I put some simple make up and wore jeans, topping up with a simple t-shirt.

Exactly 7:30, we heard a knock on the door. The three of us looked at each other. I stood up and they followed.

I opened the door and saw Yeonjun smiling widely at me, I smiled back. Others were on his back greeted me shyly. I opened the door wide and led them to come in. Taehyun was the last person to step in, I smiled at him, he just bowed and ignored me after.

"So, Y/n these are my brothers, Soobin, Kai, Beomgyu and you already know him, Taehyun." He said pointing each of his members. They widely smiled and greeted me, while Taehyun just looked at me blankly.

"Ah yeah nice to meet you all. This are my friends, Yuna and Jaster. We were living in the same roof." I said. They greeted each other.

Yuna looked at me and saw her eyes glittering as she saw her idols. I smiled at her.

"Yeah, I cooked for dinner. I mean, I'm not good at cooking but I made a lot of effort." I said smiling shyly. Yeonjun held my hand and smiled at me.