nine

Third Person's POV

As the man took off his mask, Y/n was left dumbfounded and was mesmerized by the beauty of the person in front of her.

"First of all, I am Choi Yeonjun." The man smiled at her and offered his hand for a shake in which she declined. The woman stood up and took all her things ready to go. Yeonjun panicked and stopped Y/n by holding her hand.

"Ah wait Miss. Can I talk to you? Please? I just wanted to know you, and have an answer." The man pleaded. Y/n were shocked, she took away her hands and look at in his eyes.

"First of all, I don't know you. You should be thankful I haven't left you on the streets when you passed out. Okay it was my fault, but it was three fourths of yours. You were acting weird and creeped me out. Mister Choi, I don't have time for your games. So please stop following me, I don't want to see you anymore." Y/n walked away and left Yeonjun sitting on the ground.

'she don't know me? woah.' He thought, shocked by the woman's statement. He never thought someone wouldn't know him despite his face being on every side of the streets in Seoul.

"W—wait please— aww." Yeonjun stood up trying to chase after Y/n but he suddenly felt dizzy and fell to the ground. Y/n didn't care and continued to walk away, but her conscience was haunting her.

"Ah! Seriously?"

She let out a sigh and came back to where the man was sitting, caressing his head while closing his eyes.

"Here, let me help you. But the moment you do something that will creep me off or be uncomfortable, I won't hesitate to destroy your manhood." Y/n offered her hands to the man and helped him.

Yeonjun was surprised because he thought the woman already walked away and left him.

"T—thanks. I won't, I promise." He smiled at her and she just nod.

"Stay there. I'll buy some icepacks for your head." Y/n was ready to go and buy some ice to lessen the pain that the man might feeling. But Yeonjun stopped her by holding her arms, she looked at the man, brows furrowed.

"Promise me you'll be back." Yeonjun said, she looked at his eyes, it was sparking, asking for assurance and hoping for the right word he wanted to hear.

Y/n just rolled her eyes and said, "Okay." Yeonjun finally let go of her hands.

Y/n just shook her head and gone to the convenience store near her place. After she bought what she needed, she came back to the place where he left Yeonjun.

As soon as he saw her, his face lit up and smiled at her. "I was scared, I thought you won't come back."

"I said I will, so I did." She gave him a disbelief look and started to put an icepack on Yeonjun's forehead. She saw a small bruise in it so she put an ointment and bandage she also brought from the convenience store. Yeonjun is just staring at her face and still can't believe that the girl in his dreams is real and it is in front of him.