twenty

Choi Yeonjun's POV

I came home smiling, can't hide the happiness on my face. I entered the house and Soobin was the first human I saw inside.

"Yo, brother! Have you eaten your dinner? How about the baby brothers? Huh? You good. Yeah!" I said smiling widely. He looked at me with a disgusted face.

"You want me to bring you to a therapist?" He said. I just smiled at him and left.

I walked into the kitchen to drink water. There,I saw Beomgyu and Hueningkai fighting over a ramyeon.

"Hey! Hueningie! I'm older than you! You should give this to me!" Beomgyu screamed while pulling away the ramyeon pack from Hueningkai's grip.

"Hyung! I'm your younger brother! You should learn how to give!" Huening answered him and pulled back the ramyeon.

"Yo! Little brothers! Here's $5. Buy yourself a drink and a ramyeon! I love you." I said giving them the $5, an air kiss and a wink then poured water on the drinking glass. I looked at them.

They looked at each other then looked at me. "What?" I said, I was still smiling widely.

"You were out the whole day. You just got home after almost 20 hours, and you're acting weird." Kai said while touching his chin.

I just smiled at him and drank my water. My smile soon faded away when Beomgyu looked at me and stepped closer, I stepped backwards as he stepped forward. He held my shoulders then shook me.

"Ah wae? Wae? Ah waeeee?" I said to stop him from shaking my shoulder.

"BRING BACK OUR YEONJUN HYUUUUNGG!" He screamed in front of my face, that made Soobin run from the living room to the kitchen.

"What's happening here?" Soobin asked. I just shrugged my shoulders, he looked at Beomgyu and Kai waiting for an answer.

"Hey! This. This monster! This is not Yeonjun hyung. Believe me!" Beomgyu said running to Soobin's back, meanwhile, Kai followed.

"Yes! He called us little brothers, gave us $5 dollars and he also said 'I love you' to us!" Kai answered.

"You think so? I thought of that too! I even asked him if he wanted me to bring him to a therapist, because he was acting weird." Soobin said that they made the two nod their heads in agreement.

"Hey! I'm completely sane you idiots! You just need to get a life to understand me! You're ruining my mood." I said then walked out. I heard them whispering to each other. I just shrugged those off then smiled again widely.

I walked into Taehyun's room. I knocked about 4 times before he opened the door.

"Hey." I said as soon as I saw him.

"Yes hyung? What do you need?" He asked. I smiled at him.

I walked inside his room, I sat on his bed and he followed.

"I was with Y/n the whole day." I said reminiscing about how our day went. From the orphanage, to the Amusement park, to her apartment, and the hug.