EPILOGUE

Choi Yeonjun's POV

I drank the last shot of alcohol. I came home to our house to get away from stress. I looked up to the sky and saw the stars brightly shining. Tears started to fall down. I can't remember how many times I cried this day. I looked at the balcony where Y/n first saying I love you to me. My chest tighten.

It's been a month since I got her out of my life. I know it was the dumbest decision I have ever made. I was scared. I am too weak I can't do anything.

"Yeonjun! Answer me now!" Bang-pd screamed sternly.

I cried out louder, I remained silent. I don't want to. I don't want to let her go. I don't want to give up on her. I know she was holding on to my promises. I also want to keep that promise.

"You. Everyone! Get out! I need to talk to Yeonjun privately." He said making the boys got out of the room.

He held my chin and slowly let me look on him. My tears were streaming down my face, I felt small and ashamed.

"If you don't broke up with her, I'll pay dispatch to reveal her face. In that way, people will going to judge her and she can't live her life freely as she has now. Mark my word Yeonjun. You know me. I can do anything. I can't lose you in this group. I know as well you don't want to leave my company. Now choose." He said looking at me seriously. He get his phone and dialed someone's number.

I cried harder. I know I don't want to give up on her and I'll do anything to keep her close to me, but I also promised to protect her. At this point, I can't do anything at the same time.

"Yes, pd-nim?" A man answered from the other line.

"Are you the one who uploaded the article? Are you the one who took photos of Yeonjun and the girl?" He asked that made me looked at him terrified. My hands started to shake and my heart beats abnormally.

"Sorry, I just did what I was told." The man said.

"I have a great offer for you. But let me just talk to someone first. I'll get back on you." He said then ended the call. He looked at me. I shook my head fast and pleaded him.

"Please no. Please Pd-nim. Please i'll do everything. Please just don't." I said crying out loud. He smiled at me.

"You know what I want." He said then get out of the room.

I brushed my hair aggressively and cried out loud. I don't care if anyone can hear me. I just wanted to let out what I feel.

I laid down at the balcony looking at the stars. My face were very wet because my tears won't stop from falling, so I didn't bother to wipe it.

As much as I want to go to Y/n, I can't. I was under control. I can't take any chances. I know him. He was the kindest person you've ever met but the most reckless when you did anything he doesn't want. I can't let Y/n's life become miserable.

I love her. The stars know that. I really love her more than my self. But this is not gonna work.

No one knows about my hardships. They thought I was an asshole taking my back from Y/n. But I was trying to protect her at all cost. I can't keep my promise at the same time. The decisions were made and guess this is our fate.

-------------------

We always have the choice, but you have to choose wisely.

We were the one who chooses our fate. We are the one to decided. You have to choose your path. You have to decide what you wish to do. You are the only person that can determine your destiny.

Decisions are the hardest thing to make, especially when it is a choice between where you should be and where you want to be.

More than anything else, I believe it's our decisions, not the conditions of our lives that determine our destiny.

Fate has never been permanent. It changes as time passed by. You work, you wrote, you make. Your fate is in your hand and from the decisions you have made. Fate is not by chance but from the situation you was.

fate is fate. we get what is for us, we serve what we deserve and we met who's for us. yet, we still wrote ours. we had the fate that we wrote.