seven

Choi Yeonjun

She has a long dark brown curly hair. A perfect stance and a fair skin, she was facing her back and was singing a song. Our sunbae's song, Heartbeat, her voice is like a perfect melody into my ears. It's softness calms me. Upon hearing it, my heart flutters and beats vigorously, the feeling of unfamiliarity.

"Hey!" I called her and walked towards, trying to reach for her. I step closer and closer but seems to can't come near her.

I screamed from the top of my lungs, in order for her to hear my longing. She slowly turned her head facing me. I finally saw her face.

She has this very beautiful eyes that will drown you, her pointed nose that if you hold it, you'll hurt your fingers, her natural pink lips that will be beautiful when curved, and her small face that adds up into her beauty.

She smiled at me. I reached for her hands but the moment I touched her, she faded away.

———————

I woke up with the same kind of dream I'm having for the past few weeks. It's always like that. But now, it was different, she finally made herself known. It was the first time I saw her face, but who is she? Am I going to die soon? Is she the one to—

"Ah hyung, glad you're finally awake. Go take a shower quick, we need go." Hueningkai entered my room, I nod at him. He got out of the room and tried to shook away the thoughts from my dreams.

After I took a shower, I got out of the room and saw Hueningkai sitting at the couch.

"Where are they?" I asked him. He stood up and looked at me.

"They gone first. Bang PD-nim called Soobin hyung, he'll discuss something at him. While Beomgyu and Taehyun came with him, and I, waited you." He said caressing his nape, while giggling.

"Aww, okay. Let's go?" I smiled at him and he nods. We got out of our dorm and entered the car.

When the car started moving, I dozed off and remembered the dream I had. As what I have said, I've been dreaming about it for the past week. That certain moment, she was singing, facing her back at me. I don't know what does that mean, why am I dreaming of her?

A moment later, we finally arrived at the company, still thinking about it. I need to find out what does it mean, or much, I have to find her.

Lee Y/n

A week came passed by quickly. We're all busy, and our schedules are hectic, since it's exam week. It's either we're at the school, or making our exams. We don't have time relaxing, it's a hell week even for us.

"Ah! Why did I choose to become a teacher?" Yuna said slamming her head on her table.

"Neither do I." Jaster answered.

"I also even don't know tho." I said, we laughed at our miserable state.

"Oh! Before I could forget. You remember last time my cousin called me? She said she'll set me up on a blind date, and that date will happen later. So please don't wait for me. I maybe can't go home, you know." Yuna said while smiling devilishly and winked at us. Jaster and I exchanged a look and both rolled our eyes.

"Hey! Watch your mouth! Someone could hear you!" I said as I threw a book in her direction, which she caught upon her reflex.

She just laugh and rolled her eyes. "Shut up."

"Ah I envy you bruh. I want it too" Jaster said while pouting.

"Oh my god." I just said packing up my things and getting ready to get out of this school with these psychopaths. They just laugh at me and started to clean up their things.

"So anyone wants to join me get some coffee?" I asked them

"I'm sorry I need to get ready for my date." Yuna refused.

"I need a good sleep. I can't drink coffee." Jaster also refused.

"Okay, looks like I'm going alone."

Choi Yeonjun

"Mabeob soge gachigopa, Blue hour!"

"Okay! That's it for today! Go rest now people see you tomorrow." Our choreographer announced and got out of the room.

We all collapsed at the floor catching our breaths.

"FINALLY!" Soobin shouted and we nod at him.

"Who wants to eat an ice cream?" Hyuka asked, Taehyun, Beomgyu, and Soobin raised their hands. They looked at me, confused why I didn't raise my hand.

"I don't. Badly needed some coffee." I refused.

"They also served coffees there too. Come on, join with us hyung." Hyuka said trying to convince me.

"I need some time alone." I smiled to them and they just nod.

I went to the coffee shop that I always visit for these past days. I just love the ambiance, and also, it is not too crowded.

After I ordered my coffee and sweets, I sat at my favorite place.

I am enjoying sipping my coffee when suddenly, I saw someone familiar. She walked passed at the glass window outside. I didn't get off my gaze to her until she entered the shop.

She has this long dark brown curly hair. Just like the girl in my dreams. Her face, even her smile. She is exactly the girl that's been bothering me so much these past few nights.

She ordered and sat at the opposite side of my seat. She took out her phone and started to take pictures of herself, and took a short video of the cafe.

I can't take off of my eyes to her. Am I still dreaming? Tell me i'm still dreaming, and this is not real. I tried pinching my arms and groaned as I felt as stung, indicating, I am not dreaming anymore. Out of curiosity, I stood up and walked towards her table and sat in front of her.

She was shocked at my move as she even pull her chair away from the table.

I stared at her and I really can't believe that the girl in my dreams are right in front of me.

"I finally found you." Words came out of my mouth.

She furrowed her eyebrows and said, "Are you part of some cult or something?"

YAY! HAHAHAHAHA. FINALLY THEY MET! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? WHAT DO YOU THINK?😊 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE! KAMSAHAMNIDA CHINGU! 사랑해요🧡