twenty-eight

Lee Y/n's POV

"Love, look at that one!" Yeonjun exclaimed excitedly pointing out something. I looked at where he was looking and I saw a tall building with a 3D display.

"Woah. That's... beautiful." I wowed and Yeonjun clapped his hands like a child.

We're now here at my secret place looking at those city lights. Today's December 30 exactly 2am in the morning. Yeonjun came here after their hard practice since they'll be having a New Year's Eve Live Concert. He called me and said he wants to be somewhere at peace so I brought him here.

He was laying on my lap while looking at the wide carpet of city lights. He looked up on me and smiled.

"Love, can you sing a song for me?" He said pouting and his eyes were pleading.

"I'm not a good singer unlike you. I don't sing." I said. His eyes widened and seated up. I was startled and looked at him confused.

"I already heard you singing! You had a good voice!" He said still like a baby murmuring. I was confused of what he was saying because I never did, I didn't sang in front of him. How come?

"What are you talking about? Are you nuts? Or are you dating another girl, so maybe that girl was the one who sang for you!" I said crossing my arms and raising my eyebrows.

"No, no. No, no. You, in my dreams. You sang. I heard it clearly. I even memorized your voice tho! Believe me!" He said defensively and sat up shaking my shoulders.

"Alright, alright. Here, promise me you won't laugh at me." I said tapping my lap to ask him to lay down. He nodded and excitedly laid on my lap. He was waiting for me to start. I held his hand and he was the one to intertwined it on his.

🎶It leaves me feeling sea sick baby
Kkum gateun hyeonshil gi-piga juna-bwa
It spins me round and drives me crazy
Hanajil ddeun dal gateun naeinga-bwa

(It leaves me feeling seasick baby
It seems that the dream-like reality's depth gives it to me
It spins me 'round and drives me crazy
It seems that I'm like the moon that rose at noon)🎶

I started singing. This was my favorite song of all time. My mom introduced me this song and it became my comfort music. He looked at me and I saw his eyes tearing up.

🎶Manyak na honja yeo-damyeon
Hoksi nunmul nadamyeon
Pogi haesulji molla
Lost at sea

(If I had been alone
If maybe I had cried
I may have given up
Lost at sea)🎶

He held my hand tightly and his looks at me has never been away. He was looking at me straight in my eyes with love fondness and as if I was his world.

🎶But my heart's still on fire
With a burning desire
Dasi neol chal-jeul geoya unmyeong cheoreom

I wish that you would love (love) me (me)
Eoje-cheoreom dasi i-son nohji malgo
And every time my heart (heart) beats (beats)
Bal majwo-bwa dasi doneun hemaeiji anhadorok

(But my heart's still on fire
With a burning desire
I will find you again like destiny

I wish that you would love (love) me (me)
Just like yesterday again, without letting go of this hand
And every time my heart (heart) beats (beats)
Match your step with me again so that I don't wander anymore)🎶