thirty

Choi Yeonjun's POV

"Yes. Please stand by. I'm going to start the music, okay?" Our choreographer said giving us the cue.

"Kaay." We answered in chorus. We were now in the middle of hardcore practice and we've been very busy right after the holiday, and this would be our last round for today and finally, I can see Y/n again.

The choreographer were about to start the music when Bang Pd-nim entered the practice room. We all give him greetings and bow for respect. He was looking at me, no, glaring. He was glaring at me so I roam my eyes around and saw the members were also looking at me, then turn their gaze to Pd-nim.

"Choi Yeonjun, go to my office now! And also, all of you!" He said angrily. I looked at the members confused, they were also looking at me the same way.

He got out of the room, so we hurriedly followed him. No one dared to speak the whole walk to the CEO's office. We knocked before we enter. I was the one who came in first followed by the 4 boys who were also being terrified.

We sat and waited for Pd-nim to start the conversation. He was holding an Ipad scanning something. He looked at me then put the Ipad in front of me, aggressively. We were all startled by his action. Usually, when he calls out for a meeting, he's always in a bright mood where you can communicate to him freely. But now, he seems to be in bad mood.

I scanned the IPad and saw an article saying,

DISPATCH NEW YEAR'S COUPLE!

According to Dispatch, TOMORROW X TOGETHER's Choi Yeonjun and an unknown girl have been dating for about three months.

As evidence of their reveal, Dispatch released photos of the couple walking in the streets together as they were seen eating in a restaurant. They also reportedly visited an amusement park at Changcheon-dong near Seoul and go out whenever they had the opportunity. However, since Choi Yeonjun have been so busy for their comeback, the two did not have much time to meet up.

It was also said that TXT members have known about this since they were also spotted coming in and out of the girl's apartment house.

Choi Yeonjun's respective agency (Bighit Entertainment) still haven't saying anything from this.

I was left dumbfounded by what I have saw. They even attached photos of me and Y/n walking on the streets, eating at a restaurant, having a good time at the Amusement Park and many more. My face was completely covered but you can clearly see that it was me. Luckily, they blurred Y/n's face and that gave me relief.

Soobin snatched the Ipad from my hands and I heard his gasp, other members also looked for it and they were all having the same reaction as mine.

"You were dating someone without telling the company?! Have you gone mad Yeonjun?" Bang Pd-nim asked me with an angry voice. My hands were shaking and my heart beats vigorously. I can't answer him. I can't find the words to say.

"Do you completely understand the contract you've signed? The contract that you were signing every year? Do you? Yeonjun, you're putting your career at risk! Their careers!" He said pointing the boys. Tears came out of my eyes, and guilt were eating me.

"Now look at this! The news became talk of the town and 90% of feedbacks were negative! This makes no sense at all!" He sitted at his seat and massage his temples.