sixteen

Lee Y/n's POV

When Yeonjun left, I entered my apartment and looked for my phone. I saw it at
the corner of the couch where I was sitting earlier. I immediately texted Terry.

Terry

Hey. You okay? I talked to him. There's nothing to worry about.

I am cleaning up the things we used when I received a text message from him.

Terry

Thank you. I'm fine. I also wanted to say sorry for the misunderstanding and all.

I replied: That's good to hear. You know it's fine. have a Good night :)

I laid down on my bed, thinking about what happened. I closed my eyes and saw Yeonjun's expression earlier when he saw both Terry and I. What's with him?

--------------------

Yeonjun walked away and guilt was eating me.

This was my number one weakness. Jaster and Yuna often told me not to give shits for the things I shouldn't care of. I'm always in between things that I shouldn't be thinking. I often felt guilty and by the end of the day, I'll do things that will lessen what I feel. Something to put away my guilt.

"Yeonjun!" I called him, he looked at me and answered, "Why?"

"Are you free tomorrow?" I asked him. My heart skips a beat and I don't know why I feel nervous at this time.

"Y-yes. Why?"

I smiled at him, "I want to go somewhere, I needed someone to come and accompany me. Would you like to join me?"

"Sure. I would love to."

"It's settled then! See you tomorrow at 6 am I guess?" I smiled at him waiting for his response, he nodded.

"Okay. See you." He waved his hands good bye again and walked away.

------------------------------

I was awakened by the alarm clock I had set and looked at the time, It's 4:30 in the morning. I asked Yeonjun to come with me today for I don't know the reason, but one thing is for sure, I was guilty of the thing that I shouldn't be.

I shrugged away my thoughts and got up to prepare. I entered the bathroom and took a shower. After, I opened my cabinet to look for a decent clothes to wear. I decided to put up simple denim pants, and an oversized white t-shirt with a heart design in front. I tucked in my tshirt under my jeans and wore a white converse shoes. I put a simple make up and dried my hair using a blower, then tied it in a messy bun.

I finished getting ready exactly 6 am. I got my car key, and got out of my apartment. I saw Yeonjun waiting outside wearing a bucket hat, a mask, white T-shirt tucked in on his pants as well and a white rubber shoes. Okay, that's weird.

He felt my presence and he looked at me. He looked at what he was wearing and then on me. I just shrugged my shoulders at him and smiled. He smiled back at me.