14

Another update
Here we go

"Uhmm" hinata whimpered as she opened her eyes slowly, she heard a little noise.
She pulled her body up, she was still wearing her wedding yukata.
She stared at the wardrobe where he stood.
Sasuke looked at her then he turned around.
He was topless, hinata turned her head around and looked down, she was embarrassed.
Though the hyuga grew to be stronger and confident, yet she kept her timid and honorable nature.
Sasuke sighed, he gave her his back, and wore his blue chemise, along with the dark vest.
His hair was dripping.
Hinata looked again at his back, this horrible scar over his back.
"S..sasuke-ku.." hinata was going to talk when he left the room so suddenly and gave her no chance to talk.
Hinata sighed and bite her lips.
She removed the sheets and stood up, she decided to change the wedding attire and walk down the hall.
She wasn't acquainted with the compound not yet, as she walked looking for the kitchen or even the dining room, she saw a butler standing and bowing.
"Hinata sama, sasuke sama is waiting for you at the dining room, please, let me show you the way"  she said.
Hinata nodded and followed her.
She went down the hall, until she reached the dining hall.
Hinata entered to find sasuke sitting on the table and having his breakfast.
Her eyes widened, she felt awkward, this situation is strained.
The butler was standing at the door, when sasuke said sternly.
"Leave"
The butler bowed and left.
Hinata walked towards the counter  and turned on the boiler.
She brought two cups and starting fixing coffee.
She poured the coffee for both of them, while sasuke was eating silently.
Hinata sat across him and handed him the coffee.
He looked up at her and then looked down again, finishing his platter.
Hinata was twiddling her fingers together.
"Sa..sasuke kun" hinata gulped.
Sasuke looked at her, he took the coffee mug and sipped.
It was bitter as he always liked.
Sasuke stood up, he turned to leave when hinata grabbed his left sleeve.
He stopped.
"Gomennasai...sasuke kun" she said.
He looked at her, the look was like a glare, hinata suddenly let go of the sleeve.
"No need to apologize, hyuga, this marriage is for business purpose." He said and left.
His tone was harsh as always.
Hinata's mouth gaped and her eyes widened.
She felt an intense pain through her chest.
Though she should have been relieved, relieved that she wasn't bearing the guilt of someone's pain.
But she didn't feel at ease.
Hinata sighed.
She stood up and headed to the shower.

Sasuke headed to kakashi's office, he had to report as being a rouge ninja, and take the next orders, maybe mission or anything.
Regardless, sasuke was pissed off this morning.
He knew, he already knew that she still loves her cousin.
Why was it so hard for her to notice him, when all the girls where head over heels when it comes to the uchiha.
Only her can make him feel unwanted, insecure and not enough.
Just like his father made him feel.
Trying constantly to prove himself.
Sasuke scoffed and grunted.
He entered kakashi's office, to find his blond friend there.
"Sasuke? Why did you come today" naruto said bewildered when shikamaru stepped on his feet.
"Baka" shikamaru spat.
Sasuke dismissed such comment as he knew truly what shikamaru meant.  Yes, it wasn't usual for a newly wed man to leave his wife next thing in the morning after the wedding.
But kakashi's knows best, but naruto can be dense sometime.
"What brought you sasuke?" Kakashi asked.
Sasuke glared at kakashi.
"After yesterday's activity, never thought you'd show your face today." Kakashi elaborated.
Sasuke smirked.
"I see, the spy that the hyuga's implanted are doing their job very well" sasuke taunted.
Kakashi smirked under his mask.
"Then it was all a test...you have always been sharp sasuke" kakashi said, and sighed.
"Whats going on" naruto was confused.
"Urusai" sasuke said.
"Sasuke teme!!!" Naruto growled.
"Is he treating hinata badly?" Naruto asked.
Sasuke refused to answer.
"Naruto, calm down, sasuke, you are dismissed today, however, you will still go on a probation period and missions until the elders feel safe about you being around..." kakashi said.
Sasuke nodded.
He turned around to leave.

Hinata decided to leave the uchiha compound, she had to buy some groceries.
Though they are newly wed, yet they had no food.
Hinata walked down the market, when she started hearing people's whispers.
They were looking and talking.
Hinata stood in-front of the veggies, she knew sasuke loved tomatoes, so she thought of treating him a tomato soup as a signature of appreciation.
As she was choosing thoroughly the tomatoes, she heard the people's whispers.
Things like " the hyuga sold herself to the devil, she betrayed us and her clan...what a shameful act...how dare she...marrying the uchiha..., she had the nerve to stand up against her clan..."
Hinata decided to dismiss it, for her whole life she had been through this multiple times.
She kept on choosing the tomatoes and onions.
She gave it to the merchant, he took it and told her about the price.
She gave him the money, as he took it, she heard him murmur.
"I am sure her cousin isn't accepting what she has done, he died for nothing"
Hinata suddenly activated her byakugan.
She bite her lips, she felt enraged, she was going to beat them to pulp when suddenly, she heard a voice coming from behind.
"Hinata? What are you doing here?" Ino's voice took her out of her anger.
"I..ino" hinata smiled.
"Its the morning of your wedding, what are you doing here" ino said.
"I...i was buying some groceries, we had no food" hinata said.
"You could have asked the butlers" ino said.
"I..i wanted to buy it myself" hinata said.
"Yeah i know you are a professional cook" ino smiled and patted her back.
"Are you okay! You seem off" ino said.
"I am fine ino san...thanks for asking" hinata smiled.
"I'll see you around hinata" ino winked to her and left.
Hinata walked back to the compound, she needed to get home as soon as possible.

Sasuke was walking down the streets, he doesn't want to get home just yet, so he decided to head to the woods.
As he was drowning in his thoughts, a voice snapped him out of it.
"Sasuke kun"
Sasuke looked and saw the pink haired girl.
"Sakura-ka" he said in with his cold tone.
"Congrats sasuke kun" she said.
Sasuke nodded and started to walk past her when sakura stopped him again.
"Sa..sasuke kun...mind if..we talked for a while?" Sakura asked.
"About what" sasuke asked.
"Humor me, sasuke kun" sakura said.
Sasuke nodded, he followed her.

Sasuke walked back to his compound, he didn't want to talk or see anyone.
However, his talk with sakura was unexpected.
He felt somehow, at ease...he never expected that!
Sasuke held the box, heading back to the compound.
Not much time passed since he went out, but soon he'd be back.
His mind was blank, he didn't think about anything, only how will hinata respond to the box.
He doesn't know these kind of things, but he did it regardless.
Sasuke reached the compound when he smell this delicious smell.
Is it tomato soup?
Sasuke felt nostalgic when he went back and smelled these kind of smell when his parents were living.
Sasuke sighed and entered the compound, he headed to the kitchen when he saw hinata standing in her apron.
She was cutting the veggies.

Hinata heard sasuke entering the house, she quickly wiped her tears, she took deep breath and turned around.
"Okairi..." she smiled.
Sasuke looked at her with his eyes widening.
He approached her.
"What happened" he asked sternly.
"N..nothing" she sniffled.
Sasuke placed the box over the table.
He walked towards her, until he towered over her, he held her arms tightly...and asked again.
"What happened?" He asked more sternly, his eyes darkening.
Hinata refused to answer.
"Hyuga!" Sasuke snapped.
Hinata's eyes widened, and those pearl orbs were filled with tears and glittering, hinata looked down, and suddenly, she wrapped her arms around sasuke's waist, she twisted his chemise with her fists, holding him tightly, she dug her face into his chest, and started weeping like a little child and sobbing.
Sasuke was taken aback, his eyes widened and his cheeks along with his ears turned beetroot red.
He froze and didn't know what to do.
His arm was kept in place, only what he could hear was his heart beating, he wished she couldn't hear it, he wanted to hug her back but he couldn't.
Sasuke swore he'd kill whomever did that to her.

To be continued.