11

Another update...why not

"I accept the offer" sasuke said monotonous.
"Haaa!!! Hontonii sasuke!" Naruto squealed as sasuke answered kakashi's offer.
Kakashi looked at sasuke intently, he was skeptical!
Its not that simple for sasuke to refuse then all of a sudden to change his mind once he heard of the hyuga's matching.
So kakashi kept silent.
Sasuke eyed kakashi, both knew what was coming.
Kakashi waited until naruto finished his squealing then he said.
"Hm, it was unexpected...but..." kakashi sighed however sasuke interrupted.
"But i would chose my bride" sasuke said.
Kakashi smirked and naruto was awed.
"What? Sasuke! Are you out of your mind, its a miracle they agreed onto such conditio..." naruto was interrupted by kakashi's words.
"And who is she? The lucky girl, or shall we say the unlucky girl"  kakashi taunted.
"The  hyuga heiress " sasuke said.
Naruto's eyes widened and mouth gaped.
Kakashi kept his composure.
He was listening intently to what sasuke was about to say, both kept their gaze onto each other.
After a pregnant silence, kakashi spoke again.
"Why not? The hyuga is throwing a party to chose her future husband...though i don't think they'd accept you, however, we still have sakura...don't we" kakashi said.
Kakashi's eyes widened.
He smirked under his mask.
"Sasuke teme! What the hell are you saying! And What about sakura!!!" Naruto growled.
"Naruto, sasuke has the free will to chose his bride anyways...so let him be..for i don't think that the hyuga will accept him" kakashi taunted as he turned onto his heels ready to leave.
"Lets see about that, sensei" sasuke taunted.
Naruto eyed both of them, then he looked at sasuke.
"Thats not a problem anyways...as long as you'd be free, i don't care" naruto smiled widely...he turned around to leave.
"Ja na..sasuke" naruto said and left.

"Hinata sama...you have a guest" hinata's attendant said as she saw hinata brushing her long hair.
"Hai..." hinata nodded, she throw her now waist long hair.
She stood up and headed to the porche where she found that red haired boy standing with his back towards her.
Hinata smiled.
The boy heard her footsteps so he turned around, he saw her approaching and smiling at him.
How he loved to see her smile.
He smiled back, her smile is like the warm breath of summer.
She ignites the color inside his heart.
"Gaara kun" hinata said.
"Hinata sama" gaara said.
Though he is now the kazekage, yet he loved to call the hyuga with her honorific 'sama' and he loves to be called 'kun' instead of the formality.

Gaara still remembers when hinata begged him to stop killing someone during the chunnin exam.
He made sure that the pale orbed girl is never forgotten.
After the end of chunnin exam and her fight with her cousin, gaara went to sneak and see how she was doing.
He heard her telling them that her cousin didn't mean to hurt her and she knows how much he respects her, gaara knew she lied.
He also heard her teammates bad mouthing him, when hinata defended gaara even though she didn't know him in person.
Thats when gaara felt that warm feeling.
The next day, he tried to approach her and found her actually welcoming him.
She was a little bit intimidated but regardless she asked him to join her to eat.
Gaara remembered his bitter childhood days when no one wanted to play with him.
But hinata saw how cruel he was, yet she accepted his company.
So Gaara swore over his life he'd always protect this smile.
This gentle heart.
And since then, Gaara and hinata have been so close.
He knew how much she loved neji.
He worked so hard with kiba and shino to revive her dead soul after her cousin's death.
Hinata didn't change much, but she became wise and collected, yet gentle and tender.
She wanted to make neji's dream comes true.
And gaara would make sure that she'd make it, but what aches his soul, that Hinata lost her interest in life

"How are you doing " gaara asked as they both sit on the porche
"Surviving" Hinata said
"I heard that the elders are throwing a party to choose suitable suitor for you" gaara said
"Hai" hinata nodded
" hinata , are you sure about that, don't you think it's too early?" Gaara asked worried
" will it make any difference?" Hinata smiled painfully, her pale orbes were full of tears.
Gaara patted her shoulders
" Hinata ,i am worried about you " Gaara said worriedly.
Hinata smiled and looked down.
"As long as i'll make neji's dream come true...it doesn't matter what i shall feel...the most important thing is him being happy" hinata said, trying to choke the sob.
Her tears came down rolling and Gaara wiped her tears.
Hinata let out a sob...she tried to held her tears, but they were uncontrollable.
"I miss him...gaara" hinata sobbed and gaara couldn't take it and moved on his own accord and wrapped his arms around her.
Hinata clutched to his chest and hide her face inside his attire.
After sometime of sobbing, hinata pulled away from the hug and wiped her tears.
"I am sure he is proud of you" Gaara smiled as he trailed his thumb across her cheeks.
Hinata smiled and nodded.
"Are you ready for the matching tomorrow" Gaara asked.
"I guess..." hinata smiled.
"I'll be ready early...no worries hinata sama" Gaara assured.
Hinata nodded.
Gaara stood up to take his leave, but he stopped then turned around.
"Are you going to be okay" gaara asked again.
"Hai...gaara kun" hinata smiled.
Gaara smiled back at her.
He left.