24

Hope i am not too late
I'll finish this story before i die 😂

The news struck the listeners, naruto and sasuke's were staring in awe as they said that hinata disappeared along with hikaru, they ran to the rooms and searched for hinata's whereabouts, naruto sent his shadow clones to look for her.
They met sakura on the way, who sent some to find hinata as well.
however their attention was again taken when tsunade decided to speak.
"I know why she ran away..." Tsunade said.
Sasuke looked at her with silence gaze.
"The child's isn't yours sasuke..." tsunade continued.
Naruto looked at sasuke in concern.
Sasuke clenched his fists and gnashed his teeth.
"Neither is hinata's... sasuke" she continued
"What?" Naruto and sasuke said in unison.
"Its true he is konohamaru's son, but not from hinata..." tsunade continued.
"Hanabi's..." naruto said in realization.
"Yeah, thats why it mimics the hyuga's eyes and has brown hair like konohamaru...as well as hanabi..." tsunade continued.
"Then why hinata refused to say so! I don't understand" naruto shook his hair in confusion.
"Because hanabi isn't married yet, and there will be calamities, upon such adulterous act...hanabi would be condemned and the child is in danger" sakura illustrated.
"Hyuga's never allowed marriage outside their clan, to keep their bloodlines, hinata was an exception as they wanted to get rid of her reclaim to be an heir" tsunade continued.
"She did that to protect her sister" naruto said in realization.
"It didn't matter from her part...since she already lost neji, and her claim..." sakura said.
Sasuke's eyes widened... and that torn feeling inside his chest hit him...how could he believe hinata is capable of cheating, yet again, his extreme emotions and rage always clouds his judgment.
Hinata is pure like a white dove...she is the definition of innocence and purity, always sacrifice herself for those she loved, and always puts their happiness first...why couldn't he listen to her when she tried explaining!!!
Why didn't he even ask her about it!
And yet he fucked up and went and cheated on her!!!
Sasuke summoned his crows and ordered them to go and look for hinata.
He also took off with no single word just to find his beloved wife.
"Sasuke...matteee" naruto said and followed him, while Tsuande and sakura went off for  attending their patients, when ino came to her.
"Oh, ino, what brought you here" sakura asked.
"I...." She sighed then looked at her.
"I..." she stuttered again.
"What?" Sakura asked.
"I need a morning pill" ino said.
Sakura frowned.
"Okay...but..why are you that pale...whats wrong" sakura asked in concern.
"I...i..." and suddenly her tears started falling uncontrollably, as she shivered.
Sakura went and hugged her.
"I did a horrible thing sakura...." Ino kept crying while sakura patted her back.
"Yosh yosh...calm down" she said as she patted her back.

Sasuke and naruto kept on looking for hinata, she vanished...not even a trace.
She was no where to be found.
Sasuke decided to drop at the mansion of the hyuga's.
He and naruto knocked the door, though they were sure they won't tell them anything, but sasuke speculated that he may ear drops as they may have had hinata kept as a hostage.
The head butler opened the door, he saw sasuke and naruto standing.
"Yes?"he asked.
"Is hinata here..." naruto asked.
"Hinata sama isn't here..." he said nonchalantly.
"May we meet hanabi then..." sasuke said monotony.
"Hanabi sama isn't here as well" the butler answered.
"I need to talk to the elders" sasuke said.
"The elders are busy, i presume...besides, you are hinata sama's husband...you should know where her whereabouts...or did she ran away..maybe" the butler said but sasuke took of his sword and pointed it under the butler's shin.
"Sasuke...calm down" naruto said.
The butler smirked and closed the doors.
He took sasuke away, and walked.
"What the fuck did you do! Sasuke" naruto scolded.
"That bastard..." sasuke said.
"Calm down." Naruto said.
Sasuke sighed.
"Now what" naruto said.
Sasuke looked at him and smirked, as he sent one of his serpents inside the mansion, to look for answers.

Sasuke waited to listen what the elders had said.
" we need to get rid of that child...we can't let hybrid blood hyuga to rule our clan"
"We almost succeeded in getting rid of hinata being an heir, now its hanabi and her hybrid bastard child"
"Lucky for us it isn't an uchiha...or we would have to fight an almost losing battle."
"At least uchiha's are of our descendants its tolerable, yet this isn't "
"Anyways, send this email to tsunade, we need to find the child as soon as possible...this must be eliminated."
"What about hanabi"
"Keep her here...its our trump card, hinata won't sacrifice her sister."

"Bastards!!!!" Sasuke growled! They are having hanabi as a hostage!
Naruto eyed sasuke.
He told him about their plan.
And they can't get to hinata before him.
He knows it, he knows that they'll harm his wife!
Sasuke and naruto took off to tsunade.

"What ino!!!! How could you!" Sakura said.
"I know i am sorry...i was just....too emotional and alone and angry" ino said.
"And he was there...it was no string attached!"
"But have you thought about hinata!" Sakura scolded.
"She is your friend, even you both are so close! How could you do this to her" sakura scoffed.
"I am sorry sakura, he said we should forget about that! And i want to! But...but the guilt is killing me" ino said.
"What should i do" she asked.
Sakura sighed.
She was speechless.
When she decided to talk, a messenger came.
"Sakura san, tsunade requires your attendance"
Sakura nodded.
"We will continue this later, lets go" she said and she and ino took off.

"Tsunade sama" sakura arrived, along with ino, and kakashi sensei was there too.
"Well, we received this letter from the hyuga clan, claiming they need us to handle the child, and hinata..as well as hanabi" tsunade said
"They think we are keeping it" kakashi scoffed.
"Not only that, we can't even find them..i presume its all about the heritage, first they wanted to get rid of hinata, now its a defenseless child" tsunade said.
Kakashi scoffed in sarcasm.
Suddenly, sasuke and naruto appeared.
When they did, sakura eyed them.
"Did you get the news..." sakura asked.
"Yes" sasuke and naruto said.
"Now we need to act..." kakashi ordered.
"We need to find hinata" sasuke emphasized.
"Okay. Here is the plan" tsunade said and told them the plan, after she finished...sakura looked at naruto and sasuke and then said.
"Sasuke i need to speak with you" she said.
Sasuke nodded and followed.

Sasuke's eyes widened and all his senses gone when he felt his ear's ringing, upon a hard slap that marked his face.
"How dare you do this to hinata!" Sakura growled.
Naruto eyed sakura
"Sakura chan! What happened"
"You slept with ino!" Sakura said.
"WHAT!!!" Naruto growled.
Sasuke didn't answer.
"She told me this morning! And don't you dare pick a fight with her!" She said.
"It was a one night stand and we were drunk" he said
"Drunk my ass" naruto growled.
"She needed consoling and so did i!" He said
"And you slept with her! Sasuke" naruto growled.
"After what we have done to win hinata's heart! You fucked up" sakura scolded.
"You didn't need a consoling sasuke! You wanted revenge as always! Now look at what you have done! What we will do when hinata knows!"naruto growled.
"I couldn't care less...now can we move to the plan, i need to find my wife" he said and turned around and walked away.
"Cold bastard" naruto growled.
Unbeknownst to them... a certain silver haired sensei was listening.

"Oh, you are back" hinata said.
"Hinata...how are you doing now"
"Kakashi sensei, thanks to you...me and hikaru are safe" hinata answered.
"Where is konohamaru" he asked.
"Kakashi sensei, okairi..." konohamaru answered.
Kakashi sat down.
"Well, i have...bad news..and good news" he sighed.
Both hinata and konohamaru looked.
"Well, the bad news is, they sent a blackmail to tsunade, they want hanabi and hinata along with the child back" kakashi said.
"Oh dear lord" hinata said.
"Konohamaru, i need you to calm down" kakashi said.
"What sensei"
"They have hanabi"
"Oh NOOOO!!!" Konohamaru said.
"Konohamaru, i need you to calm down, don't sabotage what i have gone through, naruto and sasuke will bring her back" kakashi said.
Hinata's shivered upon hearing sasuke's name.
"I need you to stay still, tonight i'll be heading to bring her back" kakashi assured.
Hinata nodded and konohamaru as well.

Few hours passed now its the evening.
Hinata was singing a lullaby for hikaru.
Kakashi bided them a goodbye.
Hinata smiled and nodded.
Kakashi took off.
Hinata got up, she tied her hair, dressed her purple attire,
Placed her weapons.
She entered konohamaru's room.
"Konohamaru, you stay here, you protect hikaru...i'll go and get my sister" hinata said.
"No hinata, you protect him, i'll get my lover back"
"Listen to me konohamaru, the hyuga's want me, i'll be the trap, you stay and take hanabi out...protect the child..."
"Hai" konohamaru said.
Hinata opened the door, she jumped off the roof, and ran towards her target, when she suddenly stopped to find kakashi standing.
"Aah hinata, you are very predictable" kakashi said.
"You can't stop me kakashi sensei" she said.
"But he can"
Suddenly, a silhouette appeared behind kakashi, a black cloak, black hair and the obsidian eyes that made her so happy, yet so miserable.
"S...sasuke kun..."

To be continued.