20

Gomenneeeesaaai 😩😩😩

Hinata was shivering, her whole body was shaking as she took each step towards the uchiha's main room.
The whole ordeal was driving her insane.
All the words came out of her mouth was wrong.
She just wanted to say something else, she just wanted to scold him and cry, the truth she was dead jealous, but she was too stubborn to admit.
And sasuke's words drove her insane.
Why did he say such things!
Since the academy, when they were training, sasuke and her were good acquaintances, she remembered the occasions when he defended her...but she was too focused onto neji and excelling in the fighting styles.
Now she misses those days when she felt she was so close to sasuke!
She wished to go back, but unfortunately we can't go back, can we? Now she regrets every second she wasted...yet, she is confused! She was so focused onto her cousin, her love to him, her starvation for acknowledgement.
And neji...neji was an expert in hiding what he feels, but when it came to hinata...he could at least smile.
Hinata smiled inwardly...at the memory of her deceased cousin.
But suddenly, she frowned...how sasuke and neji resemble each other...but thats wasn't her only amusement...it was that...she misses neji...she hasn't been thinking about him lately.
The whole sasuke fiasco...made her distracted...made her angry...sad...confused...
Hinata placed her palms over her heart...
Sasuke had made her feel again...things she had forgotten long ago.
"Uchiha..."
"Lady uchiha..."
Hinata blinked twice..her train of thoughts were cut by the voice that  was first heard as a distant echo, then was more clear.
Hinata looked at her maidens.
"Lady uchiha...sasuke sama is waiting for you...inside, do you request anything...ma'am?" The maidens bowed and asked.
"Eh...no" hinata said shaking her head.
"Then excuse us" they bowed and turned around and left.
Now hinata was standing infront of the main room.
She was fazed...she can now feel her beating heart almost would pierce her chest.
Hinata knows well what will happen after a while.
She thought of going away, because if she knocked and walked inside, she is consenting to what will be coming.
She is no fool, she knows what will happen...
She will serve sasuke...the wife duty that she hadn't done yet.
The husband duty that must be done on the wedding night but was long postponed.
Hinata sighed, and gathered her courage.
She knocked the door and proceeded with entering.

Sasuke was immersed in thoughts when he heard the footsteps approaching, his shinobi days and  his  quest towards   Revenge made him train hard to have sharp hearing.
He knew instantly that hinata was coming.
Her footsteps were unique...he knew the maidens were with her but sasuke could recognize her walking stance from thousands of different ones.
After a while, he heard the maidens leave and there was sometime until he heard the knocks and the door opened to reveal his wife.
Sasuke saw hinata walking into the room, and to say she was beautiful, it was an understatement.
She looked like a fallen angel.
The while attire she wore declaring a newly wed bride, her faint pink lipstick...and her hair that falls freely over her shoulder..
Sasuke was fazed but he was better in hiding what he feels.
The scene before him made him forget about the whole ordeal that happened hours ago...after his argument with hinata.
He had to focus on one thing now...
That tonight, he will finally have hinata, mark her as his own...own her body and her soul.
Her walking into the room meant consenting to being a wife...now a real wife.
Maybe in the duties only...but that he can have for now...maybe later on he'd own her heart.
Sasuke stood up and walked towards hinata.
They both approached each other until their eyes locked.
Hinata looking up to sasuke who is towering over her.
Sasuke wanted to admire the beauty and tell her how wonderful she looks...but as always. He refrained.
"Welcome" he said.
Hinata nodded.
Sasuke turned around.
He went towards the wardrobe, he took off his shirt and his belt.
Hinata watched as sasuke done so, Hinata saw his back.. that was full of scars. She felt extreme sadness, but that wasn't the only thing.
She was ogling sasuke's back...his skin was fair and looked smooth. Sasuke turned around when he felt pair of eyes on him, he smirked then said...
"Like what you see"
Hinata yelped as a blush crept upon her cheeks.
She looked down and was unsure...trembling.
She took off her robe.
Sasuke approached her, now he was standing as she was sitting down on the bed egde.
She looked up... hideous thoughts came twirling into her mind, but she dismissed them...of course sasuke won't ask her to do so on their first mating.
He said.
"Lie down" it was more of stern order.
Hinata nodded.
The undergarments she was wearing was see through.
Sasuke climbed on top of her.
He planted a kiss on her cheeks, then when he approached to plant one on her lips, hinata spontaneously turned around and was reluctant.
Sasuke stared at her.
Now he was a little pissed but he dismissed.
He tried to hold her hands so He'd be more gentle as sakura told him to do, yet, he felt hinata trembling and distressed.
Sasuke sighed inwardly. He had lost patience.
He looked at her and said.
"Open your legs"
Hinata was taken aback.
She trembled and opened them while she was shivering.
It wasn't how she imagined her first night with someone...
This wasn't suppose to go that way...it was suppose to be more gentle and passionate.
Sasuke saw how his wife under him acted..and he is no rapist...
He took the covers and threw them over hinata...though she was still with her undergarments.
He stood up and took his shirt.
Hinata pulled her body up watching him going.
So she asked confused.
"S..sasuke san...where are you going..."
"I don't take people against their will..."
And with that... he opened the door and left leaving a confused hinata behind.