1

It all started with that day...the day that Neji was brought to the hyuga main branch.
He eyed that shy girl who was clung to her father's kimono.
"She is kawaii" neji said with absolute innocence..he never knew what he was about to face...the hyuga's seal.
Hinata was so timid and shy...
And for hizashi, she was not capable to lead the hyuga...
Just because hiashi was born before hizashi, they were doomed.
He was watching as hinata...that weakling, struggling with the trainer's.
Hizashi was watching as hinata was struggling, along with neji.
Hiashi felt the killing intent and thats when he blocked hinata and activated the seal.
Hinata watched as hizashi was screaming in agony, as he felt his brain cells would split.
Hinata looked at her father then hizashi...
She ran and held her fathers legs tightly.
"N..no...no no..o..oto..s..sama...oniigaii...s..stop" hinata pleaded.
Hiashi glared at hinata.
He stopped.
"Leave now" he ordered his brother and neji who was glaring at hiashi.
They both left.

Hinata was heading to the kitchen when her butler approached her.
"What are you doing hinata sama?" She asked.
"Uh..i..i am...preparing......s..something" hinata stammered.
"Eh..what hinata sama?" The butler asked.
"An ointment for p..p..pain and.." she stammered.
"For your wounds, let me tend it for you" the butler held her shoulder, hinata winced and shuddered.
She smiled at her butler.
"I..its okay..." she stammered.
She finished the ointment and the bowl of water and a dipped piece of cloth.
She walked slowly heading to the branch compound.
She approached her uncle's room.
She knocked on the door.
Her uncle opened the door, looking down on her...glaring.
"What brought you here" he snarled.
She shivered at the hiss.
"I.....go..gomenne...i..i..brought you ointment uncle" she bowed and stretched her arms handing him the ointment.
Suddenly, Neji came out and pushed her so roughly, she lost her balance and staggered few steps, hinata fell outside the step, and the ointment along with the bowl crashed.
"Get lost!" Neji growled.
"Neji..." hizashi scowled.
"Return hinata sama..." hizashi said and pulled neji back into the room.
Hinata's eyes were teary.
She wiped her tears and winced at the impact.
Her own wounds and bruises were still fresh, but she chose to attend her uncle's first.
Hinata got up and headed back to the main house, trying hard to keep her sobs.

As soon as she entered the room, she saw her sister running and hugging her tightly.
"Oneee samaaaa" hanabi squealed.
Hinata winced but held her yelps, due to pain aggravated...
She hugged her sister back.
"Hanabiii" she smiled and hugged hanabi.
"Play with me onee samaaa" hanabi pleaded.
Hinata was sleepy and needed a shower but regardless, she decided to play with her sister.
And soon, the sleep took over her as she was playing.

The next day, hinata found herself sleeping on the ground, with hanabi cuddling to her, both covered with a single blanket.
Hinata smiled at her sister, and kissed her forehead.
She sneaked slowly so she won't wake her sister.
Hinata headed to the shower, she needed to wash before heading to her usual training.
Hinata took off her jump suit, her eyes fell on her body, it was bleeding, full of bruises...everything hurts.
Hinata let the hot shower hit her skin and relax her muscles, then she applied some ointment.
Hinata headed again to the sparring.

Hinata entered the hall..she saw her father standing there along with the elders.
"Hinata...we want to see how strong you are against my nephew" hiashi said.
"H..hai" hinata stammered.
She stood still on hold waiting for the sign to start.
Soon, both started battling, neji along with hinata.
Hiashi grinned his teeth.
Neji was a hyuga prodigy...a branch family that is even stronger than this weakling.
Hiashi saw how the power gap was.
Neji could even kill hinata.
"Enough" one of the elders said.
"Why? Are you so ashamed of the main family's heiress, being that weak" neji taunted.
Hinata gasped.
"N.no..no...nejiii nii san...please c..continue" hinata tried to push herself harder.
She wanted to prove herself..and she was scared that they'd hurt neji again like they hurt her uncle.
Hinata was young, but her gentle mother always taught her kindness...before she lost her mother.