13

I am so sorry for being so late updating, many things happened and i couldn't keep up, thanks for ur patience and im so sorry for the inconvenience
Here we go.

Hinata and sasuke left the ceremony, heading back to the uchiha compound.
Hinata's mind was blank.
Not that she hasn't got anything to think, on the contrary, she wanted to scream on top of her lungs.
She wanted to runaway, she wanted each step she took closer to the uchiha compound her terror kept building.
It can't be.
She is now married to the uchiha...she is not a hyuga anymore.
They took away her dream, neji's dream.
Suddenly..sasuke stopped and looked back as hinata stopped.
He didn't say a word, he just looked at her figure as she stood in the middle of the road, looking down in terror.
Suddenly, she snapped her head up.
The moonlight reflecting on her face and her pearl eyes is glittering, like a piece of jewelry.
Those hyuga's signature.
Sasuke tilted his head a little to the right in awe.
"I..." she stammered but her voice betrayed her.
"I...want to take a detour." She said after trying hard.
Sasuke nodded.
He turned around and kept on walking, but he said before he walked away.
"Don't be late..." his tone was assertive and commanding.
Hinata didn't answer but her mouth was gaped.
She didn't think the uchiha would listen to her request.
Hinata hauled her white wedding yukata, she turned around and took off her heels, and started running.
She wanted to visit him.
She wanted to talk to him, she knew he won't answer but she needed him.
Running and running, her breathing hitched as she kept on running, until she reached the gate to the cemetery, where neji was lying inside his grave.
She dropped on her knees and the tears kept streaming down her face.
She sobbed quietly, placing her hands over her mouth to muffle her wails.
"N..nii san" she sobbed.
"W..what should i do" hinata cried, she pleaded.
"Gomennee nejii nii san" she kept apologizing.
"They took away our dreams...i am sorry ni san...i am so sorry ...i..i had no choice" she kept sobbing.
The guilt ate her alive.
"I..i didn't betray you nii san" she couldn't bear it anymore.
"I promise you..nii san, he won't touch me...for this body and soul only belongs to you" hinata said, and wiped her tears.
She stood up, collected her strength and started walking towards the uchiha compound.
Time flew, but she didn't want to reach her new house.
She counted the steps..she'd be inside the jail.
Not with bars but with luxurious walls and butlers, yet, her dreams had been shattered.
She couldn't say no. Otherwise, her sister would be in danger.
Why did she had to marry the uchiha.
Why did they chose her, sakura was willing to marry him, it would have been a win win situation for sasuke and her.
They did for jeopardizing  her dreams.
But she won't give up.
Suddenly, she found herself standing in-front of her new house.
The uchiha compound, so dark and cold.
Just like sasuke, like his soul, and his dark obsidians.
She kept standing in-front of the gate for a while.
Wanting to enter, but knew if she stepped inside, it'd be the end of it, until suddenly the door opened, showing a lady butler.
She bowed.
"Uchiha dana, welcome...sasuke sama is waiting for you inside" she smiled.
Hinata nodded and entered the compound.
They showed her the main room.
Hinata entered and it was empty, only multiple candles lighting  the room.
Hinata entered and they closed the door behind her.
She took a deep breath.
She saw a bottle of water and a cup, hinata poured to drink.
Suddenly, the door opened showing the uchiha still wearing his wedding attire.
Their eyes met.
For a second, sasuke kept standing on the door step, then he entered and closed the door behind.
He approached hinata, slowly.
Hinata stepped back, as each step he took closer, until her back hit the walls.
Sasuke was so close, that he towered her, looking down on her, as she looked up.
Their eyes met, she could smell his cologne.
It was musk.
And she can hear his breathing, her heart was thumping so loud, she felt it'll pierce her chest.
Sasuke slowly approached her face, staring at her plump lips, how he yearned to taste her.
Hinata...the girl whom he never understood his feelings towards her.
All he wanted is to ravish her, take her now then and there.
As he approached her lips, to seal hers with his, she moved her head to the side, rejecting the kiss.
Sasuke placed his thumb and forefinger at the base of her chin, and tilted her head back to face him.
Hinata refused to look at him, she furrowed her eye brows and squinted her eyes.
Sasuke cupped her cheeks, and slowly, he closed the distance between their lips.
Hinata's lips were sealed, refused to open them, but sasuke nibbled the lower lip, sucking onto it, her mouth slightly gaped and thats when he entered her hot cavern with his tongue.
Hinata gasped and her eyes widened at such.
She pushed him and suddenly, she hurried towards the door, giving him her back.
She looked down and was shivering.
Sasuke turned and walked slowly towards her.
He placed his right hand over her arms, he leaned down and placed a kiss over shoulder, near to her neck.
Hinata shivered as she felt him removing her yukata.
She turned and looked into his black obsidian's.
"N..no...i.." she stammered when sasuke whispered into her ears.
"Shhh...i'll be gentle" he pushed her slowly on the bed and howled over her, her indigo hair was fanned around her head, and her bangs slipped to the side showing her forehead.
Sasuke looked down on her and leaned down to kiss her again, hinata turned her head to the side, so he attacked her neck, nibbling and sucking.
Hinata whimpered.
She bite her lips, she can't bear it, she has to refuse.
But sasuke was very good at whatever he was doing.
Sasuke went down, he placed his hands under her yukata, near her bra, ready to squeeze her round breasts, when hinata came back to her senses..
"N..no..no" she panicked and pushed him roughly.
Sasuke looked at her again.
He leaned down.
"Shhh..its okay" he whispered again, and slowly, sucked her ear lobes.
Hinata gasped and she felt shivers down her spine.
Whats going on.
Something is happening between her thighs.
He nibbled between her earlobe and neck, kissing slowly, while his hands playing with her nipples under her yukata.
"N..nejii" hinata murmured.
And suddenly, sasuke stopped.
He pushed himself up. He fixed his yukata.
Hinata looked at him, embarrassed, and ashamed.
Sasuke took out his kunai, he cut his palm and dropped his blood over the white sheets.
He had to do that, he knew one of the butlers would tell this to the elders otherwise hinata would be in danger.
Hinata was shocked.
Sasuke stood up and was leaving, when hinata stammered.
"G..gomennasaii...sa..sasuke kun"
Sasuke stopped but didn't answer or bothered.
He opened the door and closed it.
He headed to his main room, and punched the wall.
"Even when you are dead..tsk" he bite his lips until they bled.
Now he has to take care of his erection, but it was a turn off for him.
He sighed and headed for the shower, after he finished he slept inside his parent's room.

Hinata kept waiting for a while.
She thought sasuke would come back,  hours passed but he didn't come back, hinata's eyes were so heavy, she lied down on the bed until she couldn't feel anything, sleep came and she was soon falling into deep slumber.

To be continued....