19

Hinata was sobbing and shivering like hell.
Her legs betrayed her every time she tried to stand up.
Every inch of her body was shaking like hell.
Her attenders came running when they saw sasuke entering the compound ordering them sternly to prepare his wife for the night.
They didn't understand the predicament, they only thought they were going to a wedding or a ceremony.
They ran and saw their mistress collapsed on the ground, shaking and crying mess.
They ran to her and held both her arms trying to hold her up.
"Hyuga sama" her maiden said.
"Are you alright" she asked trying to comfort her mistress.
Hinata couldn't speak.
"Come, lets get you inside, hinata sama" the other maiden said, they pulled the poor hyuga up, and lead her inside.

Sasuke was preparing to leave when he heard his wife attendants trying to comfort her, but one certain word could enrage him.
"Come hyuga sama" the maiden said.
Sasuke stopped half way the door.
He turned, and grinned his teeth.
He glared at the two maidens who would swear that if looks would kill, they'd be long dead now with this crimson red activated sharingan.
"Her name is uchiha hinata..." he said sternly, and turned around to leave.
"Yes uchiha sama" they bowed and said in unison.
They waited until sasuke left, and they exchanged looks, pitying their mistress.
They took her to the bathtub, undressed her and dipped  her inside the lavender-chamomile filled bath, to sooth her soul.
Her attendants left her to prepare her kimono, and undergarments after they made sure their mistress was fine.
They bowed and excused themselves.

"I swear that my heart stopped for a second when he glared at us" one attendant said.
"The uchiha dono, he is so cold and stoic, poor hinata sama, she doesn't deserve such treatment..." the other said as she prepared the kimono.
"He didn't even bother to comfort her..." she said.
"I heard he married her for business purposes" the other continued.
"What? Tell me more" 
"I heard that they branded him as a traitor and he would have been executed , but kakashi sama decided otherwise, and the hyuga's wanted to get rid of her, so they forced their marriage"
"Oh my poor girl"
"The hyuga's have this tough system, she was a victim..."
"I heard she is even depressed after her cousin's death"
"Oh my..."
"I heard a lady saying he was seen walking with the pink haired girl...sakura haruno..." she lowered her voice saying
"Its speculated they have some kind of affair"
"Haa!" The maiden gasped.
"Then why the hell he married the poor girl...why didn't he marry haruno sakura...she is a strong ninja after all!" She said pissed
"Hyuga's have their names and their pure blood lines...why must  he have one when he can have both..."
"Thats so low! I mean, hinata sama is a beauty...none can resist!"
"Yeah...she is such a greek goddess, but she is so unlucky! Her first love died, now she is married to a barbaric ninja... branded as a traitor, and above, he is stoic and aloof!"
"I guess he'd divorce her after having an heir"
"What! Are you serious!"
"Yes...he is so all over about revenge! Uh"
"Poor hinata sama"

Hinata rested her head to the back, and tried to collect herself.
She couldn't stop her tears.
She couldn't stop that burning feeling inside her heart.
She was madly jealous, madly upset! Why the hell was sasuke using her!
If he loved sakura so much, why don't he marry her!
Sasuke only chose her because she is a hyuga!
She can't deny that sasuke was so close to her formerly, he was so gentle to her when neji wasn't.
Neji. She paused at the thought!
She loved neji...her heart belonged to neji! Then why was she madly jealous over the uchiha!
When did she harbor such feeling?
Sasuke!
She never imagined such thing!
Hinata has always been attracted to her cousin! Or maybe she weren't?
Maybe her love towards neji was just a brotherly love! Wanted to be acknowledged, to just look at her and be proud of her! Because neji was the only one who saw her beautiful, approached her before the hassle!
Maybe because neji was kind when they were just merely kids?
But sasuke as well!
She can't deny that sasuke is handsome...no its an understatement, his aura and demeanor made every single girl at the academy mad about him.
While everyone was cheering for sasuke, she only looked for neji and the blond idiot...naruto.
She only noticed them both, and apart from sasuke's training...sasuke was just like any other guy.
Hinata closed her eyes for a while.
She remembered all the good days back in the academy, the training...the gestures!
When he carried her as she was weeping over neji's body...
How he placed his cheeks over her head as she wept.
Hinata opened her eyes.
Those gestures...definitely meant something for the cold uchiha...yet...meant nothing at all.
Everyone knew he loved sakura...she was just a friend.
She is going into loops...she doesn't understand anything, not her feelings, not her husband! Nothing.
Suddenly, the door opened and her train of thoughts were cut when she heard her maidens knocking.
"Uch...uchiha sama...are you finished"
"U...uh...ye...yeah" hinata stuttered trying to collect her thoughts.
She stood up and they wrapped her in a towel and she walked into her main room.
When the maidens stopped her.
"Uchiha sama...um.." she stammered.
Hinata looked at her puzzled.
"We prepared your kimono" the maiden said.
Hinata nodded.
The maiden helped her dressing into a red kimono..they tied her hair up with a tulip pin.
They put some pink lipstick and faint blusher.
The hyuga didn't need a makeup. She was a beauty.

Her maidens splashed perfumes and brought her heels.
Suddenly, the main gate opened  announcing the uchiha's arrival.
Hinata shivered a little and her maiden could see her distress.

The foot steps were approaching,  each step echoing through the walls, like a deathly steps, as they approach, hinata felt each hit to the ground as a loud knock, her heart twisted, her senses were in mess.
Sasuke had a certain foot step that was screaming power, confidence and darkness.
Suddenly, the footsteps stopped, but not inside the main room.
Few minutes passed when a loud voice called.
The maidens shivered and ran towards the uchiha.
Few seconds passed when the came back to hinata's room.
"H..hinata sama, uchiha dono is requesting you to come to his room"
Hinata's eyes widened.
She thought he'd come to her room.
Instead, he requested her to his.
Since their marriage, they never slept by each other or even mated.
But to request her to his private room...it was something new.
Hinata nodded and headed to his room.
Her heart racing and her mind in turmoil.
She was shivering and thought she'd die out of terror.

To be continued.