5

I am really sorry for not updating lately, i just broke up and was still recovering, but here is another update

Kurenai sensei came over to the hyuga's head.
Hiashi hyuga told her to take the weakling, she was now no use for the hyuga's.
Hinata was sitting and hearing how she failed her father, but she wasn't that mad, at least she did that for her sister.
She won't regret losing to her beloved young one.
But what made her so gloomy was that now, even sasuke her friend, hates her so much...for an unknown reason.
Hinata tried to approach sasuke many times, she knew about the massacre and tried to talk with him, only to end up being pushed away, or yelled at.
Sasuke's words were so cruel, even his expressions were cruel...he told her to 'get lost' or 'i don't want to see you' or 'your existence annoys me'.
She left bento boxes at his door, even wrote letters to him, telling him she is just worried.
She even sat at his door, talking to the other side, was sure he was hearing her out, but he never answered.
Days passed and passed and hinata wasn't going to give up on sasuke...but the day came, that she couldn't even take it anymore...
And thats when sasuke noticed.
No more bento boxes, no more her soothing words.
No more of her knockings...
Sasuke didn't like how persistent she was, but almost waited everyday for her arrival, expecting her words, expecting her knockings, but never came.
Sasuke wanted her to chase him, in the end, she was something very important, but he blamed her! Blamed her so much for the masacre, for spending time with her and wasn't there!
But he knew, he was so enraged, but he can't help it!
And thats when time passed and they graduated the academy.

"Now, we will split you into teams.."
Sakura was sitting by sasuke and fighting with ino over him...and as usual, naruto was trying so much to grab her attention.
Sasuke was sitting, cold and collected as usual, he turned a slight to the back and saw hinata was starring at something, sasuke turned his eyes and saw her starring at naruto.
He grinned his teeth and looked at her again, both eyes met.
Sasuke clicked his tongue and turned around.
Hinata looked down.
How can he hate her that much...she kept blaming herself, what had happened for all that!
She just gave him the excuse of the massacre, what a heavy burden, she promised him, whenever he needs her she'd be there.

Sasuke was tormented in thoughts, its the dozen time he saw hinata stares at naruto!
The sensei started calling names for the teams, and oh how sasuke wished he'd be with hinata.
He hated how loud sakura and naruto was...
Maybe hinata would be a better choice, just to be disappointed when he was declared team seven with kakashi and being with both sakura and naruto.
But it didn't matter anymore right? He wants to be stronger, he has to kill his brother.
Sasuke turned to see who were the two guys hinata would be with.
He looked at both of them, huh though they seems to be losers like the blond, yet, hinata would accept their friendship! Such a girl!
She shouldn't be that selfless!
Sasuke tranced back from his thoughts! He shouldn't worry about hinata, he should focus on his revenge.

The following days passed normally.
Sasuke haven't seen hinata since then. Not that it mattered anyways.
He went to missions with the team, and soon they applied to the chunnin exam.
And thats when he saw her again...
And he felt as if his heart would pierce his chest.
How can after all this time, when he sees her again, as if the same feelings were there like before, as if nothing changed!
And thats when he saw neji hyuga, again, they just glared at each other and never said a word.
He looked at how neji was checking on hinata.
Hinata smiled at neji but he turned around and ignored her.
Sasuke clicked his tongue and gnashed his teeth.
How dare neji do this to hinata! Though sasuke did the same but he hated to see hinata's feelings get hurt.
However, everything went as always and they proceeded to the first part of the chunnin exam.
Sasuke noticed hinata was trying to help naruto cheat.
He dismissed the annoyed feelings, as for neji, he was grinning his teeth as if he'd murder naruto.
Again that girl, would trouble herself for a person.
A loser like naruto!
Neji was starring at her, does she have something towards him!
No it can't be!
He should focus on the exam, he dismissed the annoyed feeling as well, and started answering.

After passing the first part of the exam, each team went on with the second part.
Thats when sasuke saw orochimaru, and the sound village ninja's, ino appeared and how he wished it was hinata...and sakura hugged him and how he wanted hinata to be the one to hug him.
Sasuke dismissed the memories and feelings and he focused on the next step.

Hinata along with shino and kiba were watching the red head sand guy fighting.
Kiba and shino were shivering, as for hinata, her eyes were widened and she couldn't take it anymore.
The boy was going to kill someone.
Hinata could feel her teeth clashing into each other.
But she couldn't take it anymore.
Suddenly a loud scream came out of her.
"STOPPPPPPPPP"  she yelled.
Kiba and shino looked at her astonished.
Now they are in trouble, the redhead guy won't hesitate twice to kill them.
Hinata ran out from the tree brushes and stood in front of the guy.
"Stop p..please" she stammered.
Gaara's eyes slightly widened but soon came back.
His eyes kept staring at hinata's pale orbs pleading to him, soon his mind darted to a flashback of his mother's picture and his uncle's.
Gaara suddenly let go of the boy.
He turned around and left, with only one feeling inside him, and it was for the first time...its connection.
Those pale orbs, gaara made sure he'd remember them.

Sorry for the short chapter, hope u like it.