21

Two updates to compensate 🙏🏼🙏🏼

The news came to hinata as a lightening strike!
She was sobbing quietly...she wasn't upset that sasuke left...she did, but this wasn't the only thing.
Why is he treating her like that? Wasn't she worthy of at least knowing where her husband is going.
Everyone knew..., kakashi's words were relieving somehow.
Like, sasuke was reluctant, then...he decided to accept the request.
Maybe the arguing and what happened between them made him...sad!
Hinata then dismissed such thought!
Sasuke won't be sad because of what happened! Only that she had hurt his pride.
How can the mighty uchiha, whom every single girl wished and desired just to spare them a look, only a look, imagine him being on top of them, kissing them...was rejected by the hyuga...the stuttering, shy timid hyuga...that none cared for, even naruto!
This thought was implanted into hers...thats why? He is punishing her, he is humiliating her just like she did to his pride.
But this humiliation was too much.
Its nothing compared to what she did...at least her rejecting him was unknown...but him rejecting and humiliating her was well known.
Her maidens, her attendants, and now everyone around the leaf knows that the uchiha left.
As hinata walked down the market, she remembered hearing whispers, everyone was talking about her but she was too dense to pay attention...
Now it makes sense...
The words would reach the hyuga and her father of course would scold her...even in marriage...even in such agreement...she failed.
They wanted her to leave the clan's affairs and they succeeded...they tampered neji's will and now hanabi is the head of the clan..and she failed to protect neji...and to keep her husband.
Hinata silent sobs came out and she whimpered...
She held her body up...headed to the couch...she shivered and felt cold.
"Lady uchiha..." hinata heard her maiden call her and quickly wiped her tears.
"Uh yes" she said.
"Do you request anything?" The maidens asked their dana as they heard her crying.
Poor thing...they  pity her.
"Uh...no...just blow off the candles..." she said.
"Aren't you eating uchiha dana" the maiden asked.
"No...you can eat the dinner..." hinata smiled and curled into a ball.
"Yes ma'am" they nodded, brought her a blanket, covered her shivering body and left.

Hinata opened her eyes as she heard a loud knock at the door.
She pushed the blankets...she slept on the couch..yesterday was a bad night, her eyes were burning and her throat was dry.
She got up, a little disheveled, she headed to the door, and the light hurt her eyes.
Hinata blinked twice and here it was...of course, her sister.
Must be her father requesting her.
"Hanabi..." hinata said.
"Good morning nee sama"  hanabi looked at her sister...she looked....in bad shape.
Hanabi hated the uchiha for doing such thing to her sister...from the start she saw that none deserves the gentle hinata...now, he had the audacity to hurt her.
That uchiha bastard.
But good that he had left...now hinata can try again taking over the clan and filing a divorce.
"Drop the sama thing hanabi...chan...i am not the head anymore..." hinata smiled and turned around so her sister would follow.
"You are always my nee sama..." hanabi smiled cheerfully and followed her sister.
Hinata headed to the kitchen to prepare something for her sister.
"Nee sama...you don't have to" hanabi said.
"Don't you miss my hot chocolate and cooking" hinata asked.
Hanabi smiled and nodded.
Hinata sat down on the opposite side of her sister.
She kept silent...she wasn't in the mood to talk.
Hanabi laughed.
Hinata asked.
"Whats so funny?"
"I see you are curious to know, yet you are scared" hanabi taunted.
Hinata refrained from answering.
"Aaaah come on ne sama... can't it be that i missed my sister and wanted to spare her a visit?" Hanabi said.
"Its...just..the timing" hinata said.
"You thought its the elder's doing right?" Hanabi said.
Hinata nodded.
"Well, you are not totally wrong" hanabi said.
Hinata's eyes widened.
"But you are not totally right..." hanabi continued.
"You see nee sama, words are fast to travel, and when they reached the elders, things gone mad, but i don't care..." hanabi continued.
"What...what about oto san" hinata asked.
"Well, rest assured...he..." hanabi said.
"He was worried about you...hinata" hanabi said and that caught hinata off guard.
Hanabi stood up and held her sisters hand, hugging her.
"I came because i am worried about you hinata" she held her sister, and hinata couldn't hold her tears and cried as a baby.
"That uchiha bastard..." hanabi continued.
Hanabi rocked her sister and patted her, until hinata calmed down.
Hanabi sat down after hinata calmed.
"Anyways...i want you to take over the clan again" hanabi said.
"You know i can't" hinata said.
"Nee sama...you wanted this...to make neji ni san proud...please...besides...there is...ah"
Hanabi stopped
Hinata was listening throughout.
"There is something i want to tell you about..." hanabi said.
Hinata nodded.
"I....."
And hinata's eyes widened as she heard her sister's words, her mouth gaped.

Five years have passed...sasuke was heading back to konoha.
Those five years passed by like eternity...yet like a flash of light.
He had to leave...this was his purpose, this was his fate.
He said its his duty, for konoha, but it was a lie.
Its because he wanted to leave.
He was always alone...and he had to be.
It would be a lie if he said he hadn't missed hinata every single day...but out of sight out of mind.
He wanted to forget about her, yet...he couldn't...because of the marriage bond.
If this bond would have been severed, would sasuke forget about her?
The answer is no, sasuke is not fooling himself...he couldn't forget about her formerly, why would he now!
But he didn't want to make a fool of himself anymore.
The girl desires a dead person, or may desire any other man except him.
That hurt his pride.
Why is he so much fixated onto the only girl that doesn't desire him, when he has bunch of maidens that would just hope he'd spare them a look.
They worship the ground he walks on.
But now he has to go back.
Naruto sent him multiple letters...but he read none of them except those who have urgent things...about the mission, only the mission.
He knew naruto would tell him about how his wife doing, and he needn't to know...of course she'd be relieved and happy.
The mere thought boiled his blood, so he gave her what she desires...
But now he has to go back...multiple things changed.
Sasuke arrived at the konoha's gate, he felt the wind brushing his long bangs.
The smell of air was nostalgic.
He entered the gates.
"SASUKEEEEEEEEE" naruto voice came ringing as he ran towards his best friend along with sakura and ino.
"Welcome baaack sasuke kun" Sakura ran and hugged sasuke.
Ino smiled and waved.
"You bastard, you haven't came for five years...you Are such an idiot" naruto growled.
Sasuke gave an indifferent look at naruto.
"Sasuke kun...you must be tired, now you go and see your wife..." sakura winked.
"Yeah, of course you are eager to see your new baby boy" ino said and thats when sasuke's eyes widened and his sharingan was activated involuntary.
He looked at ino with a death look.
"What child?" Sasuke asked sternly.
Ino and sakura shivered at the change of chakra.
Naruto looked confused.
"Sasuke teme...are you now disowning your own little five years old boy...hikaru...." Naruto growled.
Sasuke's rage was rising...how come!
He didn't even slept with hinata!
Did she cheat.
Many and multiple thoughts.
Sakura and ino felt the change in the atmosphere.
"Sasuke kun...he is so cute, hikaru, though he is all a hyuga genes...." Sakura smiled, and sasuke became even enraged!
Did she cheat on him with another hyuga? Did her family did that to keep their bloodline!
And tamper him.
Did she concede!
"Yeah we even taunted that your genes are no powerful that the hyuga" ino tried to calm the air.
"Yeah, they say if the child looks like one of the parents, it means the other loved this parent deeply" naruto taunted.
Sasuke pushed naruto and he ran into the market.
He can feel hinata's chakra...he'd find her.

"Hikaru...hikaru" hinata yelled as she was chasing her little child.
"You won't catch me...you won't catch me okaaa chan" he giggled as he ran.
He was so naughty...and hyper...not like her.
She was laughing at his quirks until she suddenly saw hikaru hit someone and fell on the ground.
Hinata ran quickly.
"Hikaru...chan...yosh yosh" she held him up,and patted him.
"G..gomennesai oji...sa" hinata's words froze.
Her eyes widened and her mouth gaped.
She was met by an obsidian eye with an activated sharingan and a deathly chakra.
It was sasuke...

To be continued...