6

I am really really sorry for not updating..
Sorry again.

Garaa started walking away, with an overwhelming feeling.
Those pale orbs that managed to make him stop.
Why were they any different from his siblings?
Why did her stern, yet gentle voice was able to stop him from killing the shinobi.
Gaara was walking and drowned in thoughts...with some flashbacks of his past days, his painful childhood.
And yes, the answer was that her eyes reminded him of his uncle, that had his mother's eyes...those gentle eyes and those gentle words that had spoken about love...
But hell, those were all lies.
Gaara found himself clenching his own fists, and biting his teeth.
He soon took a breath and continued on walking.

"Hinata, don't ever do that again!" Kiba scolded his teammate.
"Eh" hinata said.
"You could have died, hinata" kiba said.
Hinata looked down, she felt how shino and kiba were both concerned...to be honest it was horrible, the vibe that gaara gave...it was terrifying.
Hinata looked up at kiba's frowning face.
"Gomenne kiba kun" hinata apologized.
She held akamaru, the dog was shivering insanely.
Hinata straddled it and the three of them headed to the hall.

Team eight reached the hall after garaa's team.
Followed by the rest of the teams.
Hinata's eyes started to wander around, looking for her cousin, and thats when she spotted the uchiha.
Sasuke was different, something must have happened.
Hinata saw sasuke fighting over with sakura, holding her hands tightly, he looked upset.
Hinata activated her byakugan and thats when she saw something on his shoulder.
Hinata decided to dismiss the thought now and focus on the final chunnin exam.

After the sensei's told them about the one on one fights, sasuke was going to fight first.
Before they scattered, hinata went over to sasuke.
"S..sasuke kun" she murmured.
Sasuke only turned his eyes to the back, and looked at her sharply.
Hinata gasped a little and then she asked.
"Daijoubu?" She said.
"Hm" sasuke only hummed.
Hinata involuntarily tried to place her hands on the scar gently, when sasuke felt it he was on his guards and with a flip, twisted her wrists quickly.
Hinata winced in pain.
"Argh...s..sasuke kun..g..gomenna..." but she couldn't continue as suddenly, neji was throwing a punch at sasuke that sasuke blocked.
Both jumped opposite sides and were on their fighting stance.
Hinata gasped.
"What do you think you are doing!" Neji spat.
Sasuke grinned mischievous.
"You again" sasuke spat.
"Haven't i told you to never lay a finger on my cousin" neji gnashed his teeth.
"N..nii san...its its my fault...i..i was the one who..." hinata stammered but sasuke interrupted.
"I don't need the pathetic excuses now nor i have time for both of you" sasuke said harshly.
Hinata's eyes widened and mouth gaped.
Her  tears gathered at the corner of her eyes  but she decided to hold them.
She thought that she and sasuke were friends, even best friends...he was the only one who soothed her, why was he being so mean to her now.
Neji bite his lips.
"Next time you try and lay a finger on my cousin, i'll break them" neji said and turned around on his heels walking away.
Hinata watched as neji was changing.
Her nii san, was actually standing up for her.
What had happened..and why? She wasn't even sure wether to be sad or happy anymore.
Sad that sasuke, her only friend was treating her like shit? Or that her cousin finally decided to give her a chance...a chance she has always wanted and yearned for.
Hinata sighed and turned around, she went back to her sensei..

Hinata watched as sasuke fight and when naruto stopped something that was bound to happen.
The curse mark was taking hold of sasuke, hinata could see it clearly with her byakugan.
As soon as hinata saw it, she was on the verge of yelling, but naruto already yelled for sasuke.
The fight ended up with sasuke's as a winner.
The last time hinata saw sasuke walking away with kakashi.

After couple of fights, it was hinata's turn, she went up against her cousin.
Kiba asked her not to go for such fight, yet hinata decided she'd face her cousin.
As for neji, he didn't want to face hinata.
Not because he is scared, or even thinks even a little bit he would lose...but it was that feeling inside that made him unsure...so unsure and so confused that he doesn't want to hurt her...
Even though it was quiet the opposite few weeks earlier, yet, neji didn't feel so much of wanting to inflict any more pain towards that angelic creature in-front of him.
Neji stood still...did he just say angelic again...
For neji, it wasn't abnormal, since the first day he saw hinata, he thought she was 'kawaii' no...kawaii is an understatement...he thought she was beautiful, angelic and never seen someone as beautiful as her..
But it wasn't only her delicate features or her innocent eyes.
Those pale orbs that are literally different from all the hyuga's...they had a tint of lilac color, like a lavender, this pure smooth skin, and tom boyish cut, even though it meant that she was banished, but  her hair is silky and indigo, that reflects light, but it suits her best.
So neji, involuntarily found himself saying the words that he wanted to tell in a gentle voice, but ended up being harsh..
"Give up hinata"  he wished he'd be gulped right there and then.
Hinata gasped.
"B..but nii san, i..i want to..fig.." hinata stammered but was interrupted when he heard her saying 'niisan' he is not her nii san! And since when did he got that much upset with her calling him 'big brother'!
"You are too good for your own self, hinata sama" he said sarcastically.
Hinata started to get confused again...
Why is he treating her like that now!
Is this the same person who actually stood up for her against sasuke?
Neji saw her looking down and was full of grieve.
"You are too gentle to be a shinobi, and you can't rule the clan" neji said it harshly again...
He didn't want to say it like that but that whats happened already.
Hinata looked to the side, shut her eyes closed and bite her lips.
Then she remembered sasuke's words, all those trainings and hard work.
Hinata furrowed her eye brows and took her fighting stance, when she heard naruto was cheering for her.
She looked up at naruto and smiled...he had always the ways of inspiring her...this determined little boisterous blond.
Hinata got ready.
"I am ready to challenge what have been said about me" she said.
Neji smirked.
And thats when they started fighting.