12

"Hinata sama...excuse me" the maid bowed as she opened the door for hinata's room.
"Oh, please come in" hinata said.
"Hiashi sama had asked me to prepare you for the night...it shall be your wedding day tomorrow" the maid said.
"Who is the husband" hinata asked, the last thing she heard was a big fuss around sasuke being her suitor.
"Uchiha sasuke sama" the maid said.
To be honest, hinata was surprised that the uchiha had came to join the event.
And to face herself with it, it wouldn't make any difference who will be the husband, but she was a little bit relieved when she found out it was the uchiha.
At least, he used to be her friend...
She doesn't know what happened between them, they used to spar and spend more time together, but life happens.
Since he left the village, sasuke has been distant and his aura was so dark.
Then the memory darted to when they were in the woods, and sasuke stole her first kiss.
Hinata looked down and her cheeks went beetroot red.
She remembered when she met him again, and called his name and he only said 'yurusai' as if he was hiding the scandal he made.
Hinata frowned at him and wanted to ask why did he do that.
She imagined what sasuke would answer..
She decided to ask him later on.

Then, she didn't see sasuke for what feels like forever, and to be honest she did miss him from time to time.
But she was so focused onto neji.
How he changed, he only smiled to her...even everyone noticed.
He only allowed her to touch him, to tend his wounds, neji went across the village to treat her eyes and let her watch the fireworks.
He shielded her during the war, he sacrificed his life for her...he died for her.
Hinata held the jade pendant he gave and squeezed.
Her eyes teared and she murmured.
"Why did you have to die neji" hinata sobbed.
She stood up.
"I'll go for a visit then i'll come back shortly" hinata said and headed to a place she had to visit.

"Your hair had become very long sasuke" naruto said as he was cutting his hair.
"Hm" sasuke hummed.
The door opened and naruto turned around to find it was sakura.
"Aaah sakura chan" naruto said.
Sakura looked at sasuke who had his hair draped down and being cut.
He was going to be the groom tomorrow.
She was hoping they'd turn him down.
But she was disappointed.
"Sasuke kun" sakura smiled.
Sasuke rolled his eyes to the side, he looked at her.
"Sakura ka" he said.
"Congratulations sasuke kun" sakura said, trying to hide the tears.
"Hm" sasuke hummed.
"Hinata is a very beautiful bride and gentle person...you are a lucky man...i hope you cherish her" sakura said.
"Arigato" sasuke said and turned around.
To be honest, he was taken aback by her attitude.
Never ever in his life he thought that sakura would be understanding like now.
"I'll go to get ready for the wedding ceremony, me and the girls need to help hinata..." sakura said and turned around.
She took her leave.

"I am marrying nii san" hinata murmured as she stood infront of neji's grave.
She placed the flowers over his grave and crouched down.
"I will never betray you...i had to do that for the sake of our dream..." hinata sobbed.
"I wish you were here neji nii san" hinata wiped her tears,
"But i am sure you are still watching over me...and soon we will meet again.." hinata said.
She turned around to leave when she heard a sound coming from the tree shrubs.
Hinata activated her byakugan but there was no one there.
She turned around to walk back to the compound...when the uchiha deactivated his sharingan that put her into an instant genjutsu to dart the fact that he was actually watching her, as she was talking to her beloved cousin.
And to be honest, sasuke felt that aching feeling inside his heart.
He doesn't know why it felt like he was being suffocated.
He knows this feeling quiet well, he felt it when he was still a gennin, fighting naruto...jealousy.
But this jealousy is different.
Sasuke sighed and walked to visit itachi's grave.
He had to tell his niisan he is marrying.
Sasuke stood over his grave and started talking to him.

Sasuke wore his black kimono, his hair wasn't that much short, but he kept his rinnegan hidden by his bangs.
He walked down the aisle heading to the bride's room, where hinata was getting dressed into her white kimono.
She had her hair tied up to a bun, and a tulip hanged by her ears.
She didn't wear any makeup, just a red lipstick.
No matter what, when the door opened to reveal his bride, sasuke was again mesmerized, how can someone be so beautiful without even trying.
Even without makeup, she is breathtaking.
Hinata looked at sasuke and smiled.
Sasuke stretched his hands so she'd hold it.
As she walked towards him, hinata tripped into her kimono, and as she was threatened to fall, sasuke held her hands, and wrapped his arms around her.
His hold wasn't too tight, but yet was gentle and supporting.
Hinata looked up at him.
"Gomenne" she smiled.
Sasuke nodded in assurance.
They turned around to walk down the hall, to reach the wedding garden.
Hinata struggled walking inside her kimono.
Sasuke was still holding her hands, making sure that he didn't hold it too tight, yet his touch was gentle.
How can the uchiha be like that.
That dark soul...so gentle as he treated his bride.
Hinata knew that the old sasuke was gentle, but she saw him stabbing danzo through karin, trying to kill sakura, trying to destroy the leaf.
Sasuke slowed down the pace so he would let hinata walk as freely as she can.
He seemed not to have any issue by walking slowly, so that hinata could catch up.
He was patient and understanding.
They reached the garden and everyone, started to clap and cheer for the newly weds.
Gaara on the other hand was so worried and couldn't even smile, but hinata saw his distress and just patted his shoulder with a gentle smile assuring him that she'd be okay.
Gaara accepted her decision and smiled back at her, but he couldn't ignore the sharp look that sasuke gave him.
He knows that look...the look of someone so possessive...its jealousy.
Gaara excused himself and blended with the crowd as hinata was surrounded by her teammates.
Sasuke on the other hand went and sat down, when kiba approached him along with shino.
He looked at them.
"Hurt her and we will kill you" kiba said.
Sasuke looked at them and ignored them.
He sipped his sake cup.
"Oi, are you listening" shino taunted.
Sasuke looked at both of them.
He smirked.
"I'd like to see you both trying" sasuke taunted.
"Temeee" kiba growled, but naruto showed up.
"Oi oi...calm down! Its her wedding, we don't want to ruin hinata's day" naruto said.
Kiba and shino calmed down, they turned around and left.

Hinata was giggling here and there with the girls.
Ino was admiring her look, hinata was chatting here and there with her guests, but from time to time, she couldn't ignore that fact, the fact that sasuke's eyes was hanged onto her...watching her every move, hinata noticed his longing gaze.
She decided to dismiss it, in the end they used to train together.
Hinata turned to retreat to sit by sasuke's side.
While she was walking, her kimono got stuck to a tree branch.
Hinata turned around to kneel down to unwrap it but in blink of a second sasuke was down there, helping her with her kimono.
Hinata's mouth slightly gaped.
"Arigato" she said.
Sasuke stood up and eyed her, he looked to the front.
"Shall we" he asked.
And hinata nodded following him.
Both sat down, hinata felt a little chills so she shivered.
Without even realizing, sasuke took off his robe and wrapped it around her.
Hinata looked at him intently, then looked to the front.
They all dined and sasuke finally stood up.
He announced that they shall go back to their uchiha compound.
Their guests bid them farewell..sasuke and hinata headed to the uchiha district, with one thing going into her mind...what will happen tonight.

To be continued...