3

Neji went off to train, into the woods.
Before he left, he checked where hinata was, but she wasn't anywhere to be found.
He was curious, where was she? As if he cared! He didn't care..of course he wouldn't care!
All he was thinking about that why she didn't tell about him beating her! What a coward! Or maybe, she loved to be hurt! Ridiculous she is just a baka!
Neji scoffed and scratched the thought, and headed to the woods.
After he finished, he returned back to the compound, as he entered, the butlers received him.
Neji went to the training room, he found it empty.
He started to think where hinata was?
"Neji san, is it something that matters" hinata's butler asked him.
"Eh,...no" neji said after a moment of silence and thinking wether to ask where hinata was or not.
The butler bowed and turned to take their leave when neji cooed but soon retreated.
Neji activated his byakugan, hitting two birds with one stone, to see if he was improving and at the same time to look for his cousin.
Soon, he saw two people approaching and he sensed a familiar chakra.
It was hinata, who was being carried by someone.
Someone neji never seen before!
Why was he carrying his cousin! And who was that boy!
His chakra signature was somehow was unique, let alone strong.
But neji ditched the thought, who was he? And why was his cousin being around him.
Neji didn't notice until he felt a trail of something falling down his chin.
He wiped it and checked it...and it was blood.
Neji wiped his lips, and he realized, he was biting them, but why.
Neji sighed and closed his eyes, deactivated his byakugan.
He waited until hinata entered and he was met by her widened eyes and scared expression.
"N..nii san" she stammered.
"Where were you?" He asked monotonous.
Hinata gulped.
"I....i...was training" hinata stammered.
"Ah" he said skeptically.
Hinata nodded and walked by him, so she'd head to her room and shower.
As their shoulders brushed.
Neji stopped her.
"And who was he" neji asked with a little enraged tone.
Hinata stopped and her eyes widened.
"H..he..he was......i" hinata stammered.
Will they punish her or hurt sasuke for being around the hyuga? I guess they won't! They want to get rid of hinata regardless.
They wouldn't care.
"He was sparing with me" hinata said.
"And thats why he was carrying you?" Neji taunted.
"You are so weak and gentle that you can't even handle a sparing and he carried you here" neji teased and walked away...
Hinata looked down, she felt devastated.
She'll be strong like her father and gentle like her mother...she'd prove herself to them!
Hinata rushed to the bathroom...she found her butler.
"Hinata sama" the butler said as she saw hinata worn out.
"E....eh?" Hinata stammered.
"Where were you?" The butler asked.
"I...was sparring, i'd like to have a shower" hinata said.
"Let me help you hinata sama" the butler said.
"N..no...no need" hinata stammered.
She didn't want anyone to see those hideous scars and bruises that neji left upon her.
The butler looked at her puzzled.
She nodded and left her, telling her that she'd bring her the change.
Hinata nodded and thanked her.
She took off her clothes, and starred at her bruised body.
Hinata wiped away a single tear rolling down her face.
She started washing up.
After she finished, she combed her short hair.
Hinata walked outside heading to her room where she'd want to have some rest.
She sprawled on the bed, and soon, she fell into deep slumber.

Sasuke went home and his mind was focusing on one thing, he wanted to surpass his brother, and proof to his father he is better.
He wanted to hear his father telling him that 'you are really my son'. He thrived for it.
But then his mind drifted off to a certain pale orbed girl, he just met few days ago, and now became, well acquainted.
She was also fighting hard, and trying hard, for what goal or purpose, sasuke never knew, but she reminds him so much of his goal.
Why is she trying so hard to be that strong?
Sasuke scratched the thought, he just needs to focus on his training.
And he was happy that he is training a subordinate, it gave him for the first time the feeling of superiority even though, at the academy, his scores were all full.
Speaking of which, sasuke never noticed her in the academy.
He will ask her next time.
He reached his house, wishing he'd find his brother, maybe they'd spend some more time together.