4

Neji watched hinata everyday sparing with sasuke.
Everyday he watched as she trained so hard, kept being determined on being strong...on proving the opposite..yet, neji couldn't comprehend why is she trying so hard.
She was something he started to be confused about.
She wasn't born to be strong, she is too gentle, and she wasn't even talented like him.
Neji was a genius, but hinata was an outcast...
But she spent so much time training with the uchiha.
And neji wasn't the same anymore.
He won't like to deny it, but he decided to give her w break, because as much as he kept telling himself he doesn't care, but she did impress him!
And also, he started to pay attention to the uchiha, neji felt a little pissed that hinata seek an uchiha for training, but no matter what, still sasuke was no near neji.
Neji was still stronger...but sasuke would almost surpass the hyuga.
Neji bite his lips...and left for training as well.

Hinata sat down, leaning by the tree bark, heaving.
She has just finished sparing with sasuke.
Sasuke was lying by her side.
Both were heaving and sweating like a mess.
"You are improving, i should say" sasuke sighed.
Hinata blushed, she looked to the side.
"A..arigatoo" she twiddled her fingers together.
Sasuke smirked...she was cute...wait! Did sasuke even thought of someone cute.
But hinata is really cute. He can deny it all himself, but he loved to spend his time sparing with her.
How she was gentle, and the scene where she cared for her sister, made him feel so warm inside...
Sasuke kept his gaze onto her.
Hinata was indeed beautiful, angelic...
He noticed things he never did before with other girls, ino and sakura.
Hinata had long eye lashes that encircles her perfect pale orbs...those orbs that he felt so much light inside.
Like the sparks that his mother radiates.
Her perfect indigo silky boyish hair...
Sasuke always loved long hair, but for hinata, he'd make an exception.
This smooth skin that shimmered against her sweat.
Her damp bangs that made her kook so perfect...an angel. She is an angel.
He looked up to the sky again, after he kept gazing on her.
He felt comfortable around her which something he never felt around any of his fan girls.
Those clingy girls that wanted his attention twenty four seven.
Those needed his attention in a way he hated.
They always wanted him to talk, they were loud...but hinata was the exact opposite, she talked less, her voice was like a melody, low and gentle.
She wasn't clingy or needy.
"You know , oto san, never acknowledges me" sasuke said looking at the sky.
Hinata looked at him with widened eyes.
She never anticipated such.
She kept gazing at him as he talked.
His charcoal eyes were shinning.
Those dark, yet held so much hope and love.
"But...i am determined...i'll make him say those words to me...that i am his truly son" sasuke said.
"I never thought you had a sister...you and your sister reminds me of me and my onii san..." he continued.
"He changed a lot" sasuke looked down, and sighed.
Sasuke looked again at her, to find her already sleeping.
Her breaths were stable and she looked serene.
She needed this.
Sasuke smiled and got up.
He went over to the river to bring some water...
Sasuke decided to train his fire jutsu.
Maybe he and hinata could prove their parents wrong.
After a while he didn't know, sasuke decided to go back to where hinata was.

As soon as sasuke got there, hinata ran towards him.
"S..sa..sasuke san" hinata stammered.
Her eyes were wide.
"Wh..what?" Sasuke asked confused blinking.
"Where were you...i..i g...got worried...oh de..dear wh..what happened to your mouth" hinata asked worrying.
Sasuke was confused, did she got scared.
Sasuke blinked when she turned to her bag, she dug inside it and took out a jar.
She went towards him.
Hinata opened the jar, she dug her forefinger and then, suddenly, she started to spread the ointment onto sasuke's mouth and lips.
Sasuke's eyes widened and his mouth gaped.
Mikoto just did that yesterday.
"S..sa.sasuke sa.n g..gomenne..d..did i cross..the line" She stammered when she saw his face blushes...she thought he was enraged.
"Eh..no" sasuke said after he gained his composure.
He held her hands tightly, and with a smile, he started to spread the ointment, holding her hands so she'd be the one doing it.
Hinata blushed fiercely.
After a while, he let go of her hands.
He gave her a bottle of water.
Hinata thanked him and drank.
"A...arigato" hinata smiled at him.
"Ikuzo?" Sasuke said.
Hinata nodded and both started walking to their mansion, however sasuke had to walk her home already.