8

"What a beautiful weather" hinata murmured as the wind tickles her cheeks and went through her silky indigo strands, playing with her long hair as she stood up the roof of her mansion.
"Hinata hime" neji smiled at her.
He loved to call her princess, because indeed she was one, she was his princess.
Hinata turned and looked at neji.
She smiled back at him...this smile was only hers.
After three years..he only smiled around his cousin, his master, the heiress to the hyuga, and above all, his lover.
This forbidden love...that would be stopped if was known, but he never cared.
He learned to love her, he learned to let his emotions flow, after three years of hidden jealousy, denial...neji realized...he does love hinata.
It was that special night, when they decided to go to the festival, before everyone departed to start training.

Neji can still remember that night, like the back of his hands.
She was beautiful, dressed in a red kimono.
Her hair was still short, but she placed a flower tiara.
She never applied lipsticks or any makeup.
But her perfume was intoxicating, her body splash was of that vanilla scent, like she is a cupcake ready to be devoured.
Hinata wasn't that fine the week before.
Not because of anything...but she received the message of sasuke's departure.
Hinata was mute for sometime, she didn't talk nor she ate.
She heard that sakura was there when he left.
She cried her heart out and naruto decided to stop him, but came back beaten up.
Hinata hated herself, how she felt so helpless, how she was useless...and above all, her close friend just left without even saying goodbye.
She was so invaluable to him...and it broke her.
But there was neji, who was being torn by her side.
He hated to see her like that! Hated to see her mute, not full of her shinning light, she was the light, the sun that shown over the world and breathed hope.
Isn't that love?
That you hate to see your loved one suffering!
Neji hated to deny that, but yes, he hated to see hinata sad, burned out.
And he had to accept his feelings....
How he hated to see her sad because of that uchiha!
What was so special in the uchiha anyways?
Neji hated his guts, hated the raven head, because he was a prodigy just like neji, but above all, he made hinata sad, suffer the departure.
Neji would do anything for hinata to be happy, and thats when he realized, he loves her...no, he had fallen in love with her, unexpectedly...and hard.

Neji escorted hinata to the festival, and that night, he had to make it special, and it was.
Neji brought hinata cinnamon rolls, he knew how she loved sweet things, because she was indeed sweet.
And thats when he saw how the fireworks shown into her pale orbs, and how her eyes glittered.
And thats when neji decided he'd kiss those plump lips.
And when hinata smiled at him, he moved involuntary, he closed the distance between him and her, her mouth had chocolate at its corner..her smile was sweet and her taste was cinnamon and chocolate...sweet.
Hinata's eyes widened at him...she felt embarrassed, he cheeks turned to shades of red..
"Gomenne" neji murmured and he turned, thats when hinata fixated his face and closed the distance again, kissing her cousin...that moment, how she dreamt of it.
To acknowledge her love...she loved neji and finally, he did it...
And thats when their relation started.

"Where to today, hinata hime" neji said as hinata was getting ready to depart the compound.
Hinata smiled.
"Nii san, you scared me" hinata smiled.
Neji's face shadowed.
He hated when she called him niisan, he wasn't her nii san, he was her lover, her protector, her world...but not her brother.
Hinata turned and went to him.
She tiptoed and placed a peck on his lips.
"Gomenne..." she smiled.
Neji smiled at her.
"I have a mission with naruto kun" hinata said then looked down.
"Whats wrong?" Neji asked as he placed his hands on her cheeks, caressing her face with his thumb.
"Naruto kun...he has been so gloomy, he is planning onto brining sasuke back..." hinata said...she was worried about naruto's well being as well as her former friend.
It irked her, to see naruto, the one who inspired her, so much broken and wanting his friend back.
To be honest, hinata wanted sasuke back too...she denies it sometimes but she misses all the spars, and the nights spent with her former close friend.
She doesn't know why he left without saying goodbye.
Hinata could have stopped him, but she was going to be selfish, but she wanted him here...with her.
But thinking again, she thanked god that she wasn't there to stop him...he had to get stronger, he had to.
She can't stop him from pursuing his dreams even if it meant to let her go.
Hinata gave neji her back, he went to her, rested his hands on her shoulder.
Hinata placed her hands over his.
She tightened the grip.
"Don't worry, naruto is a dense head and very much stubborn...he won't be down easily" neji assured.
Hinata looked at him and smiled.
"Yes, you are right"
"Ganbattee...hina hime" neji said and placed his hands behind her neck and closed the distance between them.
Hinata kissed him back...
She turned and left.

Sasuke got into the waterfall.
He had to calm his head and the heat that evolved from his body.
That dream again.
That wet dream again...it was normal, but what wasn't normal was that he dreamt of her again....and again.
That pale orbed girl, who writhed, squirmed under his body, as he pinned her and devoured her.
How she moaned his name, her short hair fanned around her.
He kept wondering, did she grow her hair? She would be extra more beautiful if her hair was longer.
How her face was dusted in pink as he pounded inside her.
Her whimpers and her gasps as he rammed inside her again and again, until he reach his climax.
Her breasts that wiggle...he wondered, what her nipples color are?
Pink? Faint pink...the girl was pale...her lips were plump and pink, maybe her genitals were the same.
Sasuke had to calm down.
Why the hell did she came again in his dream!
He tried to forget about her.
For two years, she never ever crossed his mind, only he thought of her when the moon was full, as he was reminded of her pale orbs.
He didn't think about her only when he choose his new purple kimono...because purple was her color.
He didn't think about her, only when he smelled cinnamon, because she always loved bakery  and sweet things.
He didn't think about her, only when he passed through lavender fields or smelled vanilla...
That meant she never crossed his mind...only in different occasions and were Rare.
He still can remember the time he departed.
He couldn't say goodbye, he couldn't see her.
He left because he had to because he told orochimaru that he'd escort him if he gave him the eye drops.
He wanted to say goodbye so much, but he knew it'd even be harder.
To depart and leave naruto and sakura, only his teammates and naruto especially, was really heart tearing....imagine hinata!
The one he kept denying his feelings towards her..
He didn't want her to stop him...and he didn't want it to be even harder, so he decided to retreat...choose the easiest way...
How she wanted to watch fireworks...but she couldn't.
Maybe one day when he fulfill his goals, he'll admit to her his feelings, kiss her under the moonlight and fireworks in the back.
Sasuke sighed.
After he calmed himself and washed with cold water.
Sasuke was summoned by kabuto, orochimaru needed a cure from someone.
And so sasuke got of.

Hinata departed along with sakura and naruto.
And there they met the girl who was acting like a boy.
They were looking for her grandpa.
Hinata and her squad decided to apart and each to go and look for her grandpa.
Hinata was walking through the woods when she felt a very strong chakra.
But there was one which was familiar.
Hinata suddenly felt three kunai's , hinata dodged.
Another three kunai's were pointed at her, hinata activated her byakugan.
Three shinobi's surrounded her.
Hinata could see their chakra points but they were on a different level than hers.
She took one down, but the other two started to beat her up.
Hinata tried to dodge some, block and fight back, but soon she became exhausted.
Suddenly, two kunai's pierced the two shinobi's...they turned and suddenly, both were beaten up with a roar of lighting.
Hinata knows this sound...the electricity.
Hinata dropped on the ground...she was bleeding profoundly from her lips and nose.
Her cheeks were insulted.
Suddenly, the beaten up third shinobi that she took down, stood up and was ready to kill her when a katana pierced through him.
Hinata's eyes widened as she felt a shadow by her back.
The strong ominous chakra behind her.
Hinata turned around.
Her eyes widened when she saw two coal orbs piercing through her skin, looking down on her, with his poker face, cold demeanor.
Hinata stammered, as the katana was pointed down her chin, piercing her neck a little bit.
He tilted her head a little bit higher.
"S..sasuke kun" she stammered.
Sasuke kept his demeanor.
He didn't answer.

To be continued.