Thirty-six.

Cate's pov:

"The sun, the beach, you... Us. Everything's perfect." I say looking at Alison who's laying next to me, enjoying the sun.

"You're perfect." she says and she plants a kiss on my hand.

"You're hot." I say biting my lip.

"Well, you're hotter than the sun." she says raising an eyebrow.

"What an idiot." I say laughing and shaking my head.

"Miss Catherine Elise Blanchett Wright, I must correct you. I'm your idiot." she says and gives me a wink.

"Mh, that's true. And I'm stuck with this idiot for the rest of my life." I say faking to be disappointed.

"You asked me to marry you, so it's your problem now." she says facing me and she gets closer.

"A beautiful problem." I say licking my lower lip.

"I'm happy we decided to take the day for us." she says caressing my cheek.

"Me too. It was a good idea." I say enjoying her caresses.

"So, you're all mine." she smirks and her hand goes down, reaching my stomach.

"I'm always all yours." I say getting closer to her.

"Oh, this is getting more interesting." she says biting her lip.

"Definitely." I whisper and I gasp feeling her hand between my legs.

"Someone's so wet." she says teasing me through my swimsuit.

"We should go inside to check it, don't you think so?" I say brushing my lips on her neck.

"Yes, I totally agree with you." she says biting her lower lip.

A few moments after.

"Oh, God." I moan arching my back.

"You're so sexy when you moan for me, babe." Alison seductively whispers as she moves her fingers inside me.

"Faster, p-please." I say closing my eyes and wanting more.

"And so needy." she smirks and she goes down between my legs.

She gives a lick to my clit and I sigh feeling her breath on my pussy.
She shakes her head amused for my reaction and looks at me as she starts sucking my clit.

"F-fuck Alison." I moan louder and I feel my walls tighten around her fingers. "I won't resist long."

"So, cum for me." she whispers and she continues to eat my pussy, moving her finger harder inside me. At her words I cum all over her fingers and inside her mouth, she licks all my cum satisfied.

"You always taste so good." she says licking her fingers and she comes closer to me, taking her fingers to my mouth. "Taste it."

I lick her fingers tasting myself as I squeeze her ass, making her moan.

"Oh, you're already moaning for me?" I tease her smirking.

"Yes. And I'm also wet for you." she says as she starts to grind me.

"My naughty girl." I whispers and I bite her lip, moving my thigh between her legs.

"I want you." she begs grinding my thigh faster.

"Yeah, I know. I can feel how much you want me." I bite my lip feeling all her wetness on my thigh.

"P-please." she begs me more.

"Please what, baby?" I ask as I change position, sitting on top of her.

"Fuck me." she says taking my hand on her clit.

"Beg me more." I order.

"Please. Fuck me hard, mommy." she begs biting her lip.

"Mommy?" I ask amused and turned on.

"Y-yes! Fuck me, mommy. I want you."

I bite my lower lip. "Wait here, baby girl." I say as I stand up and I start searching in the bag.

"What are you searching?" Alison asks looking at me.

"This." I say smirking and taking a big strep on from the bag.

"Oh, wow. This is getting more interesting." she says licking her lips.

"Definitely. We're going to have a lot of fun." I say as I put the strep on.

"God, this view is making me wetter." she moans caressing her clit.

"Yeah, I can see that." I smirk and I sit between her legs.

"P-please, I need you." she begs looking at me.

"And I'm here, ready to fuck you hard." I position the strap on closer to her pussy, teasing her.

"Fuck me hard." she begs biting her lip.

I slowly adjust the strap on inside her and she lets out a loud moan.

"You're okay?" I ask waiting.

"Y-yes, go on. Please." she whispers looking at me.

I start to move slowly and she opens her legs more to give me more access.

"F-faster." she begs me.

"What a naughty girl you are." I say amused and I bite her lip.

"Oh god." a loud moan escapes from her mouth.

"Good girl, I want to hear you." I whisper and I bite her neck.

I speed up my movements, sucking and biting her nipples as I slowly rub her clit.

"A-ah, Cate. I'm c-close." she says almost as a whisper.

"You can cum when I say it." I command.

"Please, Cate. I'm too... c-close." she begs me moaning.

"Beg me more." I say fucking her harder as I block her arms above her head.

"Oh m-my God. P-please, let me cum." she begs "Please m-mommy. I can't..."

"Cum for me, baby girl." I whisper.

"A-ah, Cate. Yes!" she screams in pleasure and she cums hard, squirting all over me and moaning.

"Wow, I see that you really enjoyed it." I say biting my lip and I slowly pull away, taking off the strap on.

"That was amazing, babe." she says out of breath.

"Good to know." I smirk amused as I lick all her cum. "Mmh... You taste sooo good."

"But next time we'll see how you can't resist me with a strap on." she says amused raising her eyebrow.

"Oh, you wanna fuck mommy hard?" I seductively ask going closer to her.

"Yes, of course. You'll enjoy it." she says and bites my lip.

"Well, we'll see it." I whisper as I slowly kiss her.

"I love you with all my heart."

"I love you with all my heart too."

Hello! :)
Sorry for the late updates, but I've been too busy. Only a few chapters left, so we’re almost at the end of this story. I'll try to update as soon as possible. Thanks for the support!❤️