Twelve.

Cate's pov:

'You're amazing.' I whisper to Alison after reaching my climax again.

I don't know how many times we did sex, I've lost count. It's always magical making love with her... I've never felt like this before. It isn't simple sex, it's more than that and it's indescribable.

'So, did you forgive me?' she whispers and she smirks looking at me.

'Mh... maybe.' I say giggling.

I'm still a bit mad knowing that that asshole kissed her, but I want to enjoy every single moment that I can have with her. But she's mine, she belongs to me and no one can take her away from me.

'You think too much.' she says sitting on top of me and looking at me.

'Aren't you the one who thinks too much?' I say caressing her leg.

'Let's just say that we both think too much.' she says smiling and rolling her eyes.

'Pay attention to the gestures you make.' I say squeezing her thigh hard.

'If you punish me, I'll keep doing it.' she says teasing me.

I bite my lip smiling, I pull her towards me and I hug her. She hugs me back tightly.

'Oh, someone's sweet now. I'm impressed.' she says making me giggle.

'I just want to enjoy this moment.' I whisper to her.

'I love your perfume.' she says and she gives me a kiss on my neck.

'Someone is sweeter than me.' I say smiling.

She rests her head on my shoulder, still wrapped between my arms.

'Where... where are Andrew and the kids?' she asks hesitating a little bit.

'They're staying at Andrew's parents' house for the weekend.' I say.

'Why you're here?' she asks.

'It's not a good period... between me and Andrew. So I decided to stay here to have more time for myself.' I say and I sigh.

'Mh... I can leave if you want to be alone.' she says caressing my arm.

'No, I want to be with you... all the time.' I say.

'It's the same for me.' she says.

'Baby?' I say.

'Yes?' she says looking at me.

'Would you like to spend the whole weekend with me?' I ask looking at her.

She smiles blushing and she hides her face in my neck.

'Why you're hiding?' I say giggling.

She looks at me again and I look at her confused still smiling.

'Because you're too beautiful, sweet, cute, hot... and when you look at me with those eyes... and of course I want to spend the weekend with you.' she says speaking so fast that she makes me laughing. 'Oh God, I'm being ridiculous.' she says.

'What? You're not ridiculous. It's cute.' I say biting my lip. 'I feel the same way with you.'

'I thought that I was only like a sexy toy for you.' she says sarcastic.

'Tell me you're joking.' I say raising my eyebrow.

'Mh... You're too jealous of me. So, I'm more than that.' she says smirking.

'Yeah, that's correct.' I say.

'But Paul is so nice with me, he's handsome, smart, sweet...' she says teasing me.

I know that she's joking but I want to play with her.
I roll my eyes, I pull her away from me and I get up.

'Where are you going?' she asks.

'I'm going out... to find someone to have sex with.' I say teasing her.

'Okay, you wanna play with me?' she says coming behind me and wrapping me.

'I bet you're jealous as much as me.' I say turning around and facing her.

'I feel jealous of you every day.' she says.

'Oh, really?' I say.

'Your husband doesn't know how lucky he is.' she says, her face gets closer to mine.

I keep staring at her eyes and I slowly caress her back with my fingers.

'But someone else owns his wife.' she says.

'Nobody owns me.' I say.

'You're sure?' she says and she squeezes my ass hard making me moan.

'I'm sure.' I say biting my lip.

She slides her hand over my body reaching my thigh. I expect her to squeeze it but, instead, she puts her fingers inside me and a loud moan escapes from my lips.

'I repeat... You're sure?' she says provocatively.

'I a-am.' I say trying to contain my pleasure.

'I don't think so.' she whispers and she bites my lip.

She begins to rub my clit slowly, she wants to tease me.

'Faster.' I say to her as an order.

'Oh-oh, someone wants to dominate. But you can't always dominate.' she says keeping her slow movements.

'Stop teasing.' I say.

She pushes me on the bed and lays on top of me. She puts again her fingers inside me and kisses my breasts making me moan.

'You're so wet for me.' she says and she looks at me. 'Say that you're mine.'

'No.' I say biting my lip.

'You're incredible.' she says giggling.

I take advantage of her distraction and I pull her away sitting on top of her.

'That's not fair.' she says trying to pull me away from her but I block her.

'I'm the one in control.' I whisper in her ear.

I slide my hand between her legs and I begin to make circle movements around her clit.

'Don't t-tease.' she says begging me.

'I do what I want to do.' I say and I kiss her neck sucking it hard.

'Please...' she whispers moving her body towards me.

'Please, what?' I say.

'Do what you want to me.' she says biting her lip.

I kiss her sucking hard her lip and I begin to rub her clit. She spreads her legs more and moves her hip towards my hand.

'O-oh my god.' she moans arching her back.

I put another finger inside her moving faster while I kiss her breasts licking and sucking hard her nipples.

'I'm... I'm closer...' she moans almost breathless and she runs her fingers in my hair while she keeps moving her hip faster.

'Come for me, baby.' I whisper to her moving my fingers faster inside her.

Soon she reaches her climax moaning loud and screaming my name.

'You're only mine and I'm only yours.' I whisper to her. 'Don't ever doubt about it.'