Thirty-two.

Alison's pov:

'I'm so happy.' I say after finishing to eat dinner.

'We're happy, together.' Cate says and she takes my hand close to her lips, kissing it.

'I can't believe it. I mean... We talked about marriage, but I didn't expect it right now. And I thought that I would have proposed to you.' I say and I look at the ring smiling.

'Well, I won.' she says shrugging her shoulders and smiling proud.

'You're incredible.' I say shaking my head.

'And you're beautiful, a lot. Especially when you smile.' she says looking at me.

'Oh, shut up.' I say blushing and I cover my face.

'You're blushing?' she says giggling and she takes my hands off of my face.

'You know what kind of effect you have on me.' I say.

'But we've been together for a long time now.' she says caressing my cheek.

'Yes, but I'll never get used to it. Whenever I'm around you, I still feel butterflies in my stomach and my heartbeat goes crazy.' I say closing my eyes and enjoying the feeling of her touch.

'You're sweet.' she whispers and her thumb reaches my lip, gently caressing it.

I open my eyes and I look at her, I sat on her lap and I bring my lips close to hers, softly kissing her. She responds to my kiss, caressing my cheek and my waist. We pull away to catch our breath.

'I love you.' she whispers.

'I love you too.' I say.

'So, what do you want to do?' she asks giving a kiss on my cheek.

'Mh... whatever you want. I just want to be with you.' I say.

She smiles. 'Movie?' she asks.

'Yes.' I say nodding.

We go in the living room and we choose a movie. She lays on the couch and I lay between her legs, resting my head on her chest and she wraps me between her arms.

'Oh, I'm in heaven.' I say closing my eyes and smiling.

'Well, I'm in heaven too.' she says giggling.

My phone buzzes and I look at it.

'It's Emily. She says that everything's going well, that the kids are okay and to enjoy our time together.' I say looking at the message.

'I'm glad to hear it.' she says.

I reply to the text and put my phone on the table, Cate gives me a kiss on my head and we continue to watch the movie.

In the middle of the movie I put my head closer to her neck and I caress it with my lips.

'Alison...' she whispers.

'What?' I whisper in her ear and I gently bite her earlobe.

'You know what.' she says squeezing my ass.

I sit, I put my legs on each side of her leg and I kiss her, she bites my lip.

'Always so naughty.' she says between the kiss.

'It's not my fault, you're irresistible.' I say.

She kisses my neck, leaving marks on it and I start grinding on her, I moan.

'Someone's horny here, I can feel your wetness.' she says smirking.

'Take me to bed, please.' I beg her.

As we get inside the bedroom, she pushes me on the bed and sits on top of me. She takes off my shirt, exposing my breasts and she connects her lips with my nipple, sucking it hard.

'A-ah...' I moan tilting my head back.

She licks and sucks my tits, looking straight into my eyes and I feel myself getting wetter.
She traces all my body with her tongue, reaching my stomach and I begin to breath faster. She leaves kisses on my lower abdomen and I open my legs for her.

'Mh... so impatient.' she says smirking and tracing my thighs with her fingers.

'Please. I need you.' I say begging her.

She slowly takes off both my pants and my panties, she leaves kisses on my thighs teasing me.

'Cate, please. Fuck me.' I beg again.

She looks at me with lust on her eyes and she places herself between my thighs. She gives a slow lick on my clit and a moan escapes from my lips. I try to push myself closer to her but she stops me with her hands.

'C-cate pleas...' I try to say but she puts her tongue inside me and I moan throwing my head back, tightening the bed sheets.

She puts her fingers inside me and continues to lick my clit. I moan loud and I can feel that I'm already close.

'I won't resist long.' I say breathless.

'You can cum only when I say it.' she says and she sucks hard my clit, making me arch my back.

She puts a third finger inside me and I gasp, arching my back again. She continues to move her fingers inside me while she licks and sucks my clit, driving me completely crazy.

' O-oh my god.' I moan spreading my legs more and pushing my body towards her.

She sucks hard my clit again and looks at me amused, licking her lips.

'You taste so good.' she says moving faster her fingers inside me.

'Please... L-let me cum, I can't... resist.' I say biting my lip and moaning.

'Not yet.' she says smirking and she takes off her fingers.

'No! Keep going, please please.' I beg her.

She laughs amused and smirks looking at me. She brings her face close to my center and puts her tongue inside me, moving it faster.

'Y-yes, oh fuck. ' I say moaning and with my hands I push her head more into me.

She keeps moving her tongue inside me while she massages my clit with her thumb.

'Let me cum, b-babe... Please.' I say begging her.

She looks at me and puts her fingers inside me again, going faster and deeper. My walls tighten around her fingers.

'Cum for me, baby girl.' she whispers and with that I cum hard on her fingers.

'A-ah yes.' I moan louder reaching my climax.

She licks all my cum and her fingers, looking at me.

'Did you enjoy it?' she says seductively and she smirks laying next to me.

'A lot. Sex gets always better with you, every time we do it.' I say out of breath.

'Life is better with you.' she says caressing my cheek.

'I love you so much.' I say looking at her.

'I love you too, babe.' she says and kiss my forehead.

We lay in each other's arms for a while and we both fall asleep.