Seventeen.

Alison's pov:

I feel someone caressing my hair, I slowly open my eyes and I see Cate.
I rub my eyes and I look at her.

'Am I dreaming?' I say surprised to see her.

'Good morning, sleepy head. You're not dreaming.' she says giggling.

'What happened? I just remember that I was with Emily and then she got back home, but I stayed at the bar.' I say sitting up.

'Mh... Well, a drunk Alison called me and I rescued her.' she says.

'Really? I'm so sorry...' I say then I look around. 'Wait, this is your house. What am I doing here? I can't be here.' I say starting to panick and I try to stand up but she stops me by my arm.

'Hey, calm down. Everything's under control.' she says and she caresses my arm.

I close my eyes feeling her touch, I feel goosebumps all over my body and my heart beats faster.

'I... I missed you. H-how are you?' I ask taking her hand and looking at her.

'I feel awful without you.' she says gently squeezing my hand. 'And I can see that I'm not the only one. Look at the state I've reduced you to...' she looks at me.

'It's not your fault... I mean, I must admit that I blamed you but...' I sigh. 'When I look at you I can only think how much I love you.' I say.

'Can I hug you?' she asks looking at me like she's afraid of making something bad.

I get closer to her and I hug her tightly, she holds me back.
I missed her so much, I feel safe between her arms and I wish we could stay like this forever.

'Did you stayed here the whole night?' I sweetly ask her slowly pulling away from the hug and looking at her.

'Of course, you look like an angel when you sleep.' she says smiling. 'My beautiful angel.' she caresses my cheek.

'Oh God, I want to kiss you so bad.' I say biting my lip and looking at her.

'I don't mind if you do it.' she seductively says and she runs her fingers from my cheek to my lips.

I get closer to her lips and I softly kiss her. She kisses me back smiling making me smiling too. We desperately continue to kiss each other until we hear a noise, we pull away and we look at the door. We see Edith near the door looking at us.

'Shit...' I whisper.

'Don't worry.' Cate whispers to me. 'Hey, sweetie. Come here.' she says gesturing to Edith to sit on the bed with us.

She shyly approaches us and she sits on the bed. I look at her smiling and she gets closer to me hugging me.
I hug her surprised and I smile.

'Okay I'm jealous.' Cate says smiling and I giggle.

Edith slowly pulls away and looks at me with her big beautiful eyes.

'Do you love mummy?' she asks with her little voice.

I look at her and I caress her hair smiling.

'Yes, I do.' I say and I look at Cate who's looking at us with a sweet smile.

'Mummy, I want you and Alison together.' she says looking at Cate.

'My little girl.' she says with teary eyes and she kisses Edith on her forehead.

'You cry with daddy, but with Alison you smile.' she happily says.

'I agree with her.' I say smirking to break the tension.