Twenty-seven.

Alison's pov.

'You're not serious, are you?' I say wiping my tears.

'If we hadn't met, it would have been better. I never should have allowed this to happen. It was just a mistake. And now I can't do anything, Andrew is dead and it's my fault.' she says.

'I can't believe it, you don't really mean it. You're out of your mind!' I say.

'Go fuck someone else's life, Alison.' she says looking away.

'What about our love? Our promises? Our lives together?' I say rising my voice.

'I don't care.' she says. 'I don't love you anymore.'

'What? I don't believe you.' I say shaking my head.

'It's the truth.' she says avoiding to look at me.

She's not rational right now, I can clearly see it. I need to calm her and make her understand that she doesn't really think it.

'Oh, really?' I get closer to her and I gently take her head with my hands forcing her to look at me. 'Tell me that you really don't love me.' I say.

We're so close and our lips are almost touching. She looks at my lips then my eyes.

'I already said it.' she whispers.

'I want to hear it again, say it.' I say.

She licks her lips and keeps looking at me. I can feel her breath on my skin, she caresses my arm then my neck and I close my eyes at her touch.

'C-cate stop, what is happening to you?' I ask.

'Shh... shut up.' she whispers placing a finger on my lips.

I open my eyes and I look at her mesmerized. She has a strong effect on me and I can't take control of the situation.

'Don't think too much, baby girl.' she seductively whispers in my ear.

I feel goosebumps all over my body and I bite my lip feeling the tension growing up.

'Did y-you...'

She cuts me off with a kiss, I try to resist her but I lose control and kiss her back. Our tongues melt together and the kiss becomes more desperate.

We need to finish our discussion, I want to stop her but I can't do it...

She pushes me on the bed and sits on top of me, she takes off my shirt and starts kissing my neck, my breasts, my collarbone. A little moan escapes from my lips and she smirks looking at me.

'So, you're sure you don't want me?' she asks caressing my lips.

'I didn't say it, of course I want you. I always want you.' I say completely hypnotized by her.

Her fingers run down my body, reaching my thighs. Fuck, I'm so turned on... She knows how to drive me crazy.

'I bet you're so wet for me.' she says unbuttoning my pants.

She slides her hand in my pants and she begins to tease me through my panties. She looks at me amused as she notices how wet I am.

'Well, I was right.' she says getting closer to my face and she licks my lips.

'Cate, w-we should talk...'

She cuts me off, again, with a kiss and I lose myself in the kiss. God, I missed her so much and I can't think straight right now.

She takes off my pants and looks at me with desire in her eyes. She bites her lip looking at me while she takes off my panties too.

'You're so beautiful...' she whispers as she continues too look at me and my body.

'You're more beautiful.' I say caressing her leg.

'Shut up.' she whispers in my ear and she slides two fingers inside me.

'O-oh my God.' I moan biting my lip.

She starts to move her fingers slowly inside me while kissing my neck.

'Faster.' I say starting to move my body towards her hand, wanting more.

'Beg me, baby girl.' she says seductively.

'P-please, I want more. I need you.' I beg her breathing heavily.

'What do you want?' she asks.

She takes off her fingers and licks them while looking straight at my eyes.

'You always taste so good... Mh.' she says licking her lips and puts her fingers in my mouth.

I lick her fingers and I feel my wetness growing more and more.

'I want your tongue inside me, please.' I say.

'Oh, my baby girl knows what she wants. Maybe I can help you.' she says smirking.

She places herself between my legs, she starts to lick and kiss my thighs to tease me.

'B-babe, I...' I try to speak but, suddenly, I feel her tongue inside me and I let out a loud moan.

She keeps moving fast her tongue inside me and I know I can't hold my climax much longer.

'A-ah, I'm close.' I say moaning.

She inserts her fingers inside me and I bite my lip trying to hold my moans.

'Cum for me, baby girl.' she whispers.

She keeps moving her fingers and she licks my clit, my body starts to shake and soon I reach my climax moaning loud.

'It was easy enough... You needed me so much, don't you?' she says licking her fingers.

I pull her towards me and I kiss her desperately. She pulls away and looks at me. I lose myself in her beautiful eyes... I love her with all my heart.

'I love you.' I say.

She keeps looking at me without saying anything. I can see tears forming in her eyes.

'Hey, babe. What's wrong?' I say getting closer to her.

'I don't know... I don't think what I said before, I-I'm sorry...' she says as tears start to fall down her cheeks.

'It's okay, don't worry. I know it.' I say wiping away her tears with my thumb.

'I love you, Allie. After my horrible behavior you're still here and I can't thank you enough for being so wonderful.' she says.

'You and your kids are wonderful, I'm so so lucky to have you. I will always be with you.' I say caressing her cheek.

'Do you think there's something wrong with me?' she asks.

'There's nothing wrong with you, babe. It's just a difficult time and it's complicated to be rational. Give yourself time, you will be fine and everything will be fixed. I promise you.' I say.

'So, you're not angry with me?' she asks with a puppy face.

'If you ask it with these cute face, how can I be angry with you?' I say smiling for her cuteness. 'I'm not angry with you, I know that you don't really think those things... I can see how much you love me and it's enough for me.'

'So, do you forgive me?' she asks.

'Of course I forgive you, everything's fine. I'm just worried about you...' I say.

'Yeah...' she says looking down.

'Hey.' I say raising her chin and she looks at me. 'We're in this together. It's completely normal that you're still in shock after what happened, but we will fix everything together. Now, put some clothes on and let's go out for dinner with the kids.'

'You're serious?' she asks.

'Yes, I want to take you all out. We all need it.' I say smiling a little bit.

'Yeah, you're right.' she says.

'I'll go to tell the kids that we're going out, they will be happy about it.' I say.

She nods and I kiss her on the cheek, before leaving the room.