Six.

Alison's pov:

Finally I'm at home. I spent all the morning at work writing again that fucking article. At least my boss liked it and I didn't get fired.
As I lay on the couch my phone rings.

'Hi, Paul.' I answer.

'Hey, Alison. How are you? I don't hear you since we went out together.' he says.

'Yeah, you're right... I'm sorry, I was so so busy.' I bite my lip thinking about Cate. 'I'm okay... What about you?' I ask.

'I'm fine. I was wondering... Are you free tonight?' he asks.

I don't really want to see him, I feel so tired and I have a lot of things in my mind right now. Well... I have someone stuck in my mind.

'Ehm... actually, I'm sorry Paul... but I can't, I have too much work to do.' I say lying to him.

'Oh...' he says disappointed. 'It's okay, don't worry. We'll go out other time.'

'Y-yeah... sure.' I say.

'So, I'll let you work. Bye Alison.' he says.

'Bye Paul.' I say ending the call.

I don't want to treat him like this, he really seems to care and doesn't deserve it. But I can't be with him if my mind is somewhere else...

I try to watch a movie on Netflix to relax a bit, but I can't stop thinking about what happened yesterday. I can't forget the feeling of her skin against my body, her hands all over me, her lips, me touching her... making her scream my name. She turns me on even when we're apart.
But I didn't see her today, she didn't text or call me... She didn't answer at the message. I don't know what to think.
I'll loose my mind for her if I don't stop over thinking about all this.

I pick up my phone and text Emily.

'Hey, weirdo. Can you come here?'

Em: I'll be there in 15 minutes.

I wait for Emily and after half an hour she arrives.
I open the door.

'Fifteen minutes, mh?' I say rolling my eyes.

'I stopped to buy food and alcohol, bitch.' she says getting inside and I close the door giggling.

'I missed you, Em.' I say hugging her and she hugs me back.

'Mh... you're sweet. What's happening?' she says.

I sit on the couch, she comes bringing some snacks and a bottle of wine and she sits next to me.

'I'm waiting for an answer.' she says opening the bottle.

'You can't imagine what's happening, but I don't know if I can talk about it...' I say.

Maybe talking about it with her could help me...

'You're serious? I won't leave your house until you speak with me.' she says pouring the wine.

'Well...' I don't know where to start. 'I have new neighbors...' I say.

'Yeah, I notice it. I saw a woman with a little girl.' she says and she looks at me waiting for me to continue.

'Oh, you saw her... How was she? I mean, did she look okay?' I ask.

She looks at me completely confused.

'What? Yeah... I think. I mean, she looked hot. But why do you care?' she asks.

'She's hot... I know.' I say biting my lip.