Thirty-five.

Alison's pov:

"So... can I fuck you, baby girl?" Jane whispers in my ear.

"What... W-what am I doing?" I say as tears roll down my cheeks. "Where's Cate? I want Cate and... and I need t-to throw up."

"Let me take care of you, honey." Jane says and I feel her fingers caressing my clit through my panties.

"N-No! Stop, Jane." I say raising my voice and pushing her away. "I want to go home... To my Cate."

"What the fuck? Two minutes ago you wanted to fuck with me and now this?" Jane says.

"I drunk too much... You made me drink too much!" I say screaming. "I-I don't feel so good... Everything is..."

And everything becomes black.

Cate's pov:

My phone rings and I see Alison's ID.

"Babe, are you okay? Where are you?" I answer panicked.

"Cate, this is Jane. Sorry for calling you in the middle of..." she tries to speak but I cut her off.

"Where's MY Alison? Why you're calling me with her phone? What the fuck is going on?" I angrily ask.

"Jesus, calm down. Alison is with me, we had a dinner together... Didn't she tell you? Anyway, I'm taking her home now. She doesn't feel good." she says and she ends the call.

"What the fuck?" I whisper looking at the phone.

She lied to me, she fucking lied to me! Did she cheat on me with Jane? Why didn't she tell me the truth?
And what happened to her? I can't believe it. Did Jane do something bad to her?
My thoughts are interrupted by the doorbell.

I open the door and Jane pushes Alison between my arms. I softly take her and she hugs me tightly.

"She'll explain what happened. I don't want to know anymore about her... or you. I don't fucking care!" Jane says and she takes a step closer to me. "But, I suggest you to be careful. She seems to have no problem cheating on you." She smirks and she goes away without giving me the time to answer her.

I close the door and I lead Alison upstairs.

"I missed you." she whispers hugging me.

"I missed you too." I coldly say, hugging her and a tear rolls down my face.

"I'm sorry... I didn't want to do it." she says trembling. "I didn't feel good, she made me drink too much and..." she starts to sob.

"Hey, baby. Calm down now and breathe." I say trying to reassure her. "We'll talk about it tomorrow, okay? Now we need to rest." I say caressing her cheek.

"But you believe me? Nothing happened, I mean... I don't remember it, I think we kissed and stop." Alison says and I feel my heart beating faster.

"Did you kiss her? Why? How can I believe you..." I whisper as I start to cry. "You know what? I don't want to know it now. Please, let's just go to sleep."

"But..." she says.

And I leave her alone in our room.

The next morning.
Alison's pov:

I open my eyes, my head hurts so much and I'm in the bed alone... then I remember.
What the fuck have I done to Cate?

I get up and I go downstairs, I find Cate sleeping on the couch. I get closer and I sit next to her, trying to not wake her. I caress her cheek smiling a little bit... She's so beautiful, she doesn't deserve what I did to her. God, I'm so fucking stupid.

"Good morning." she mumbles with her eyes still closed.

"Sorry, did I wake you? Good morning to you, beautiful creature." I say.

"Don't worry, I've been awake for a while but... I was enjoying your caresses." she says smiling and she opens her eyes, looking at me intensely.

"I can caress you wherever and whenever you want to." I say smiling at her.

"Wherever?" she teases me, smirking.

"Yes, because you're all mine." I say proudly.

"Am I? Even when your tongue was inside Jane's mouth?" she says irritated.

"Cate... Please, let me explain everything." I say and she sits up.

"I'm all ears." she says.

"I lied to you, it's true. I didn't go out with Emily, I was with Jane. I know I made a mistake, but I thought it was important and I didn't know how to tell you that..." I sigh. "We went to her house, but I didn't know it... She didn't tell me until we were already in her car. Things got worse at her house. She made me drink too much, I know I shouldn't have let her do it. But you know how is Jane... I mean, you can't know that. She can be manipulative, she can make you do anything she wants to do, her power can affect you. She's so... I don't know. She fucks you up and you don't realize it. I'm so sorry, babe. I would never cheat on me, but she's a fucking monster and she ruined my life. She always ruins my life, she did it years ago and now... she fucking did it again. I'm so stupid, I can't..." I burst into tears. "I hate her! I-I fucking hate her!" I start to tremble.

"Allie, babe. Look at me." Cate says softly taking my head with her hands. "I believe you, everything's fine now... You're with me and I won't let her do anything to you, anymore. You're safe here."

"Why you're so perfect? I mean, don't you hate me after this? You ruined your marriage for me and changed your life to be with me. And I did this to you. How-" I try to say but she cuts me off with a kiss.

"Stop it, I love you. I love you with all my heart and I want you, always. Even Jane can't separate us and nothing can make me hate you." she whispers caressing my lip.

"I'm the luckiest person of the entire universe." I say smiling.

"Oh, shut up." she giggles.

"So, we're okay? I can kill her for you." I say.

"We're okay, Allie. I was angry because you lied to me and you kissed her, but now I see how much power she can have with you and it's not your fault." she says. "But, promise me that you won't lie to me anymore."

"I Promise." I say looking deeply at her. "It won't happen again, I want to be with you and the kids for the rest of my life."

"Me too. And I trust you, but this is the last chance I can give you..." she says sighing.

"I won't disappoint you and I won't break your trust. I promise." I say and I kiss her.

She sits on top of me without breaking the kiss, sliding her tongue inside my mouth.

"Mhhh." I smirk through the kiss and she pulls away giggling.

"Maybe we could spend the day together and I could tell Dashiell to take care of the kids." she says caressing my lip.

"Sounds perfect to me." I say biting my lip.