Two.

Cate's pov:

While I finish fixing the last things I can't stop thinking about Alison. She's really nice and that outfit she was wearing... I must admit she looked so hot and sexy. I bite my lip at the thought. But I shouldn't think this, it's so wrong. I'm married and I'm heterosexual... What's happening to me?

'So, we have finished.' Andrew says making me come back to reality.

'Yeah...' I say.

'You're okay? You're pretty quiet.' he says caressing my cheek.

'Eh? Y-yes, I'm okay. I'm just tired.' I say with a little smile.

'We'll have dinner and then you go straight to bed.' he says.

'Okay boss.' I say making fun of him.

He just smiles and gives me a kiss.

After djnner.

'That girl, Alison, what do you think of her? She seems nice.' Andrew says laying on the bed next to me.

My heartbeat gets faster at hearing her name.

'Yeah, I like her... I-I mean she's cool.' I say trying to calm myself.

'She could be your daughter but I think that you two might get along.' he says.

'Age doesn't mean nothing. And yes, I think that too.' I say a bit annoyed.

'Are you offended? I didn't mean that you're old.' he says.

'You didn't offend me.' I say faking a smile. 'Sorry, I'm too tired. I try to sleep.' I say.

'Good night, love.' he says giving me a kiss.

'Good night.' I say and I turn to the other side, he wraps me with his arms.

All I have in my mind is that girl, I can't think about anything else.

What are you doing to me, Alison?

Alison's pov:

I go to my bedroom and I put my pj's, I remember about the article that I must write. I go to my studio, I turn on my pc and I try to concentrate. But all I can think about is... her. Cate. I felt a strong connection with her or maybe I'm just exaggerating. I can't think about her in this way, it's not right...

My thoughts are interrupted by my phone's buzz. A message. I look at it.

'Hey Alison, it's Paul. Emily gave me your number... I hope it doesn't bother you. :)'

Maybe Paul could help me and he could be the right distraction.

'Hi, it's okay. It doesn't bother me. :)'

I send the message. After a few minutes he answers me.

'Are you busy? Can I call you?'

I should work, but I can't find concentration so I decide to call him.

'Alison.' he answers.

'Paul.' I say.

'How are you?' he asks.

'I'm okay I guess... I have an article to write but I can't concentrate and I don't know what to do.' I say.

'I'm sure you'll find it.' he says.

'How about you?' I ask.

'I couldn't sleep and I decided to text you.' he says.

I smile, he's really sweet.

'Good decision.' I say with an ironic tone.

We spend an hour talking on the phone. He's nice and he seems really interested in me...

'Alison, can I ask you something?' he says.

'Yeah, of course.' I say.

'Would you like to go out with me? I mean, would you like to see me?' he says.

I can tell that he's a bit nervous.

'Mh.. y-yes, why not?' I say.

'Are you free tomorrow at 8 p.m.?' he asks.

'Yeah, sounds good.' I say.

'Okay, so see you tomorrow.' he says.

'See you tomorrow.' I say.

We hang up.

2 a.m.

I lay on the bed trying to sleep but I can't.
I'm still thinking about her, incredible. Even the call with Paul didn't stop me from thinking about Cate. Why can't I stop? I don't even know her that well.
But in my head there's only her.
I get up and I open the window. I need some air.
I notice that from my bedroom's window I can see to one of her rooms. The darkness don't let me see whose room is. I hope it's her room...
Wait, what's wrong with me? This is so wrong, I'm being really ridiculous right now.
I close the door and try to get back to sleep.
But my thoughts are always there.

What are you doing to me, Cate?