Sixteen.

Five days after.

Alison's pov:

I don't leave my house and my bed since what happened. Maybe I'm exaggerating but this really hurts too much and I can't move on.
My phone start ringing and also my door, persistently.
I look at my phone, it's Emily. And I bet she's the one at the door too.
I slowly get up from the bed, I reach the door and I open it.

'Alison!' she says and she hugs me. 'I was so fucking worried.'

'Sorry...' I say and I let her in closing the door.

'I though you were with Cate, but you didn't answer for days and I saw Paul. He told me something and I decided to come here directly. What's happening?' she asks worried.

'I'm sorry, Em... I wanted to call you but... I-I don't know.' I say sighing. 'I feel like shit...' I start to sob.

'Hey, don't cry please. I'm here, talk to me...' she says getting closer to me and caressing my arm.

'H-her husband caught us.' I say looking at her.

'What? Oh my God...' she says shocked.

We go in my bedroom and I tell her about everything that happened, the more I talk about it the more it hurts...

'And how are you feeling now?' she asks.

'All this is killing me. I spent all these days here, in my bed... without leaving the house. And the pain keeps growing every fucking day.' I say with tears in my eyes.

'You can't go on like this, Ali... You have to move on. Take your time, but don't let this destroy you.' she sweetly says.

'I love her, Emily.' I say looking at her and she looks at me surprised.

'Why can't we be together? We love each other and we have a real connection.' I say.

'Mh... Ali, now you go to take a shower and you get ready. We're going out and if you don't want to, I will drag you out anyway.' she says standing up from the bed.

'No, please Em. I don't want to. Please.' I say begging her.

'It wasn't a question, hurry up. In the meanwhile I have to go somewhere. When I come back, you must be ready.' she says and she leaves my room without waiting for my answer.

I sigh and I get up knowing that I don't have other choice with Emily.

Cate's pov:

'Since what happened between you and that bitch it looks like you're forced to be with me.' Andrew says.

We keep arguing since that day, every fucking day he opens the argument. How can I move on? It's already so difficult for me, but he makes it harder.

'Andrew, don't start again. Please.' I say pissed off.

'Oh, sorry if I bother you. But it's not my fault that my wife was fucking the neighbor.' he says raising his voice.

'Don't raise you voice, the kids can hear you.' I say.

'I don't fucking care. They need to know that their mother is a fucking cheater.' he says yelling.

'Shut up, Andrew. Stop it.' I say raising my voice too.

'You say to me to shut up? Are you serious? You're a bitch!' he yells.

I can't help it, I get closer to him and I slap him harder.

'Don't you dare to call me bitch.' I say.

He angrily looks at me, he's surprised for the slap. He doesn't say anything, he approaches the door and opens it.