Twenty-one.

Alison's pov:

'Beg me.' she whispers in my ear and she bites my earlobe.

'Please, I want you.' I say biting my lip.

She gets closer to my face and she bites hard my lip, a moan escapes from my lips.

'What do you want me to do?' she asks seductively.

'Do whatever you want, I need you so much.' I say moving my body towards hers.

'You're so impatient, it turns me on more.' she says smirking.

I look at her, my eyes focus on her eyes, her lips and her naked body. I'm completely hypnotized by her beauty... I want to touch her.

She roughly kisses my neck sucking hard on it and I bite my lip hard trying to contain my moans. Her lips travel all over my breasts and she squeezes them harder and I moan quietly. She softly kisses my stomach and I begin to breath heavier.
I spread my legs, she looks at me smiling and biting her lip.

'You need me so badly, don't you?' she says with her deep voice which turns me on more.

'P-please.' I beg her.

She squeezes my thighs making me spread my legs more and she puts her tongue inside me, sucking hard my clit.

'O-oh... my god...' I moan louder arching my back.

I try to move my hands but the blindfold is too tight. Suddenly I feel her fingers inside me and another loud moan escapes from my lips.
She puts her hand on my mouth and gets closer to my face while, with her other hand, she keeps moving her fingers inside me.

'Don't be too loud, baby.' she whispers and she kisses me covering my moans.

She rubs my clit faster and her movements go deeper inside me, making me moan between her lips.

'F-faster.' I whisper.

She keeps moving her fingers faster and she puts again her tongue inside me licking my clit.

'I-I'm closer...' I say almost breathless and I bite my lip hard trying to be quiet.

'Let yourself go, baby.' she says while she keeps rubbing my clit.

At her words I feel an explosion of pleasure and I reach my climax, moaning quietly while biting my lip so hard that it starts to bleed a little bit.
She softly licks all my juice and she licks her fingers. She gets closer to me and she unties me, my body collapses and she caresses my wrists which are red for the blindfold.
As she keeps caressing my wrists I pull her on the side of the bed and I sit on top of her, desperately kissing her. We keep kissing while I squeeze her breasts making her moan between my lips. I pull away from the kiss and I start to kiss her breasts, sucking hard her nipples.

'A-ah... Alison.' she quietly moans running her fingers through my hair.

I keep kissing and licking her breasts while my hand runs down her body, I make circle movements around her clit to tease her.

'Don't tease, just fuck me. Please.' she whispers begging me.

I look at her and our eyes meet, she bites her lip. I get closer to her face while I put my fingers inside her, I kiss her to cover her moan.
I start to rub slowly her clit but she moves her hips toward my hand, making faster movements. With my lips I reach her breasts and I bite her nipple while I go deeper with my fingers inside her. She moans louder.

'Oh g-god.' she whispers and she bites her lip.

I kiss her breasts and I run down her body with my lips, I start to lick faster her clit and with her hand she presses more my head against her, another loud moan escapes from her mouth.