Eighteen.

Cate's pov:

'Please, I need you.' she begs me looking straight in my eyes.

'It's not easy to resist you.' I say smirking while I keep teasing her with my fingers through her panties.

'Just take me.' she whispers biting my lip and a moan escapes from my mouth.

With my lips I caress her lips, then her neck. I keep going down her body with my lips until I reach her panties, I slowly pull them off and I leave some kisses on her thighs. She spreads her legs making me understand how much she needs me.
I notice that she's shaking a little bit and she has goosebumps all over her body. I look at her and our eyes meet.

'You're shaking...' I sweetly say to her.

'Cause I really need you... I-I thought I lost you.' she says.

'You'll never loose me.' I say smiling and caressing her leg.

I leave other kisses on her legs and on her thighs, I keep teasing her.

'Can't you stop teasing me?' she says begging me and she giggles a little bit.

'Mh... someone is so impatient.' I say.

With my finger I slowly caress her clit and a little moan escapes from her lips while she moves her hip looking for more.
I put my fingers inside her making fast movements.

'A-ah... faster.' she moans and she arches her back.

I start to rub her clit first slowly, then I speed up my movements and I put also my tongue inside her, licking and sucking her clit. She runs her fingers through my hair pressing more my head against her vagina and moving her hip towards me.

'I-I'm com...' she tries to say moaning but she screams in pleasure as she reaches her climax.

'O-oh this feels so good.' she moans as her body collapses.

'You taste so good.' I say after licking all her juice and licking my fingers too.

She pulls me towards her and she hungrily kisses me biting my lip, sucking it hard.

'Mhh, someone is hungry.' I whisper teasing her.

She makes me lay on the bed and she sits on top of me, she quickly takes off my panties and kisses me while she squeezes my breasts hard. She takes her lips to my breasts and starts to kiss them, she takes my nipple into her mouth sucking it hard while her hand slides down my body reaching my thighs.
She squeezes my thigh hard making me moan hard, her hand goes up and with her fingers she teases me caressing my clit.

'Please...' I whisper.

'Please what?' she asks while she keeps teasing me.

'Fuck me.' I say begging her.

'It turns me on so much when you're naughty.' she says and she softly bites my nipple making me moan again.

'Please, fuck me... hard.' I beg her again.

'You know, our love is so forbidden that we want it even more." she says starting to rub my clit faster.

'O-oh... Alison.' I moan moving my hip against her hand.

Her movements become faster and she sucks hard my left nipple while she squeezes my right breast.

'Ah... oh my g-god.' I say almost breathless and moaning louder.

She puts another finger inside me moving faster and deeper and she kisses my neck so hard surely leaving a mark on it, but at this point I don't care if it's visible.

'A-Alison.' I scream her name moaning as I reach my climax.

'I love you.' she whispers in my ear caressing my cheek.

'I love you too.' I say breathless looking at her.

She hugs me tightly and I hug her back, we are wrapped in each other arms.

'Do you think that this could work?' she softly asks me.

'Why not? I mean, my kids adore you... I love you... I don't see any problem.' I say caressing her back.

'Yes... But, what about Andrew?' she asks.

'I don't even know where he is... I made a mistake because I was the one who cheated. I can't control what I feel for you... I care about Andrew, he has been really important to me but our marriage doesn't work anymore.' I say.

'Mhh... So you can't control what you feel for me?' she says emphasizing the words and smiling.

'Can't you see it?' I say smirking.

'Yeah, it's too obvious.' she says.

'You're lovely.' I say and as I get closer to her lips to kiss her, we hear the noise of the fron door.

'It's Andrew.' I say as we quickly get up and grab our clothes.

We quickly dress up as we hear footsteps getting closer to the door.
Alison looks at me completely panicked.

'Don't worry, everything's fine.' I whisper to her.

The door opens and Andrew looks first at me, then Alison, then the bed.
I can see anger growing in his eyes.

'Again? Are you fucking serious Cate?' he yells. 'It looks like an hobby for you.'

'Alison is not an hobby! I... I love her.' I say and I can feel tears in my eyes.

'Love her? Have you lost your mind?' he says raising his voice.

'Can you stop yelling? We could talk in a civil way.' I say.

'Okay, so tell me what the fuck are you thinking of.' he says.

'Andrew... I... Our marriage can't go on like this.' I say looking away and I meet Alison's eyes which are full of terror.

'Do you want to divorce, right?' he says nervously laughing.

'I think it's the best thing to do.' I say.

'Yeah, so you can fuck her without feeling guilty anymore.' he says, he raises his voice again.

'From now this is not your business.' I say looking straight into his eyes.

'Are you fucking serious? What about the kids?' he says.

'The kids know it.' I say.

'Did they see you two fucking too?' he says sarcastic.

'They care about their mother's happiness and they want that she has a healthy relationship.' Alison says and Andrew gives her a death stare.

'Shut up, fucking bitch.' he yells to her.

'Don't you dare talking to her like this!' I say raising my voice.

'Oh, you're sweet to defend your little girlfriend.' he ironically says. 'Do you want to divorce? Fine. But the kids stay with me.'

'What?' I say as tears already start to roll down my face.

'You can't do this, she's their mother!' Alison angrily says and she takes my hand squeezing it.

'Well, we'll see it.' he says.

'Why do you behave like this? You are different from this, especially when it's about your kids. You used to be so kind and...' I try to finish but he cuts me off.

'I was, but before my wife cheated on me.' he says. 'Tomorrow I'll come to take my things, enjoy your last days with the kids.' and with this he leaves the room.

I collapse on the ground and I start to sob hard, Alison sits next to me and wraps me tightly around her arms.

'He can't take them away from you, we won't let him do it.' she whispers to me.

'I can't loose them.' I say with a broken voice. 'This can't happen.'