Thirty-four.

Cate's pov:

'So, you're going out with...?' I ask looking at Alison while she gets ready.

'With Emily, of course.' she says without looking at me, a bit hesitant.

'Mh...' I mumble.

'What's wrong?' she asks now looking at me.

'Nothing. You're acting weird, babe.' I say tilting my head.

'That's not true. I'm going out with Emily, don't you believe me? Ask her.' she says irritated.

'No, babe. I believe you... Sorry. You're just so beautiful and I envy Emily.' I say.

'Aw, you're cute.' she says coming closer to me. 'We can go out to dinner one of these nights. Whenever we want.' and she softly kisses my lips.

I nod and I kiss her, sliding my tongue inside her mouth. She bites my lower lip and looks at me smirking.

'You're such a tease! I'd fuck you so hard, right now.' I say.

'I'll be back soon...' she says getting closer to my ear. 'Wait for me. We'll have fun together.' she whispers and kisses my cheek.

'Sooo much fun.' I say smirking.

'I have to go, I'll text you later. I love you.' she says giving a peck on my lips.

'Have fun. See you later, babe.' I say smiling.

I watch her leave and I get close to the window. I see a car waiting outside... Wait, did Emily buy a new car?
My head gets full of doubts. Is she cheating on me? I shake my head at the thought. It's Alison, she wouldn't do it. I watch the car leave trying to get all these thoughts out of my head.

Alison's pov:

'Where are we going?' I ask looking at Jane.

'At my house.' she answers focusing on the road.

'What the fuck, Jane?' I yell. 'Why your house?' I ask pissed off.

'Jesus, calm down.' she says looking at me. 'Why can't you trust me? I told you that I won't do anything, I want to talk.'

'Why can't I trust you? Are you serious? After all the cheating, how could I trust you?' I ask irritated and looking out of the window.

'Well, I changed. Many things happened and I changed, I'm a new person now. And I want to show it.' she says sighing.

I stay silent and I look at her. My heartbeat accelerates, why this still happens to me?
She's stunning, she's always so beautiful... I bite my lip.

'You're staring.' she says smirking.

'W-what? No, I'm not.' I say looking away.

She shakes her head giggling. 'You look really good, by the way.' she says looking at me and then at my body.

'Tha... thanks.' I say feeling my face burn up. 'You look good too.'

'You're blushing.' she says looking at me with a raised eyebrow and she smirks.

'You know me... I always blush when a person makes me a compliment.' I say rolling my eyes.

'It's cute.' she says looking at the road again, she bites her lip and I look at her hypnotized.

Why all this is happening? This is so wrong and I feel guilty, I should have told the truth to Cate... I'm a liar.
What is happening to me?

I'm so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice we have arrived and Jane is holding the car door, waiting for me to get out.