Chapter 1

Krystal POV

Today was the day! After being in college for the past 2 years, today was the start of our break! I went to college with my two best friends, well more like my two sisters, Aria and Scarlett. They were my world, my life, the reason I still breathe. We decided to take off for 2 months together. We were planning to visit our families and hang out together. I've been waiting for this day for months now.

For once I actually woke up early, which was weird because I never woke up early. I didn't even check the time, I just automatically run to Scarlett's room.

She looked so peaceful sleeping there. "Wake up! Wake up!" I scream obnoxiously in her ear. I ran across the hallway to Aria's room to do the same thing to her.

"You guys wake up!" I screamed. I think I was a little too excited.

"It's too early!" Aria whined as she threw a pillow towards me. The pillow never made it. I could tell they were exhausted because I kept them up last night also. I guess I'm just a hyper person.

I ran to my room in our small apartment and I started to get ready. When I got out luckily they were ready too.

"So let me guess we are going to Starbucks for breakfast?" Scarlett said looking at Aria. She started grinning.

Aria loved Starbucks. Whenever we had afternoon classes, she always took us to Starbucks. But today I was extremely excited because for once I wasn't stressed out about my classes.

"Let's walk today guys, it's so nice out!" I said eagerly.

We grabbed our purses and headed out the door. We were planning on staying on campus for a few more weeks then we were all going to go visit our families. Luckily, Starbucks was only a few blocks from our apartment. I walked out the door and breathed in the fresh air. It was nice to be out just relaxing with my friends.

"Soooo guys what are you guys gonna do when you get home?"

"I'm going to spend time with my little sisters. I miss them so much!" said Scarlett. Scarlett had the two cutest little sisters.

"I'm just gonna go home and relax" Aria replied.

"Me too! I'm so excited! My parents are finally gonna get me my own car!" I said eagerly.

"Yes, yes we know." Scarlett and Aria said at the same.

I'm 20 years old and I still don't have my own car. I know pretty pathetic right? Well that's just how my parents are. I never understand them. So I've been getting rides from my friends all this time.

We were all in such a great mood. Finally stress free. I am probably the most psychotic person when it comes to work stress. I just get stressed out easily.

"Who wants to party tonight?" Aria said.

"We dooooo!" Scarlett and I said together. Our "party" was just us watching movies, eating junk food, and dancing to music.

I start skipping like an idiot. I'm extremely embarrassing sometimes. I start walking backwards so I could face them as they talked. We were laughing so loud over who knows what! When all of sudden their expressions change. They were both looking behind me, they were about to say something when BAM! I completely ran into someone as I was walking backwards.

Author's Note: I apologize for this awful fanfic. I'm new to wattpad and I'm a terrible writer. I just did this for fun. Please please comment, even if you say you hate it, I just wanna know. :)