Chapter 18

Krys's POV

Since Scarlett and Aria were gone, I decided to take a walk. I didn't really know where I was going but that's how it usually is when I take a walk. I passed by a couple of old shops. It was nice and peaceful.

I closed my eyes and continued walking. Even though I love the city, it's always nice to get away from all the noise. I knew I was on the sidewalk, but since I had my eyes closed, of course I would end up doing something stupid. I stumbled on something and bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking," I said as I regained my balance.

"Well this isn't the first time this has happened," said a familiar voice. I look up to see Louis. I quickly look back down. I didn't really talk to him after that night. What was I supposed to say?

"Sorry again. So...what are you doing here," I said calmly. But believe me I was not calm on the inside.

"I could ask you the same question."

"Well I was just taking a walk."

"This is really far from your apartment though."

"Yeah…I don't know…I just kept walking for a while and ended up here," I said looking around to see how far I was. The area didn't look too familiar. I was getting a little nervous but I didn't say anything. We started walking together.

"I was here because I wanted to get a little souvenir."

"Wouldn't it be better to get a souvenir from the city?"

"Yeah but I already have a ton from there I wanted something from this town," he said pulling out a little key chain. It had a symbol of some type of flower on it. I'm not sure what type of flower it is but it's the same symbol on my apartment door also. He smiled at the key chain.

"So...you know you still haven't said yes to that first date we were discussing," he said nudging me in the shoulder. I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Well…I don't know yet," I said as I continued to look down. "Should I say yes?"

"I think you should."

"I don't know..."

"Well it's up to you," he said slowly coming to stop. "My hotel is actually the other way. So I guess I'll get going now. Bye."

He turned around and started walking the other way. All these thoughts ran through my mind. I wanted him to stop. The next thing I knew I turned the other way to say something.

"Louis, wait!" I yelled. "Yes!"

"What?" he yelled back.

"I said yes! It's a yes!" He understood what I meant. His lips formed a huge smile. I was smiling myself too. I didn't know what to do next so I simply waved goodbye and turned back around. I began walking again, but I glanced back at him. Then I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket.

*buzz buzz*

Louis: I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7 :) x

I squeezed my phone in my hand as I kept walking. I knew I couldn't stop smiling now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat down on the chair nervously. Scarlett and Aria had millions of different hair products and makeup spread all over the table.

"You guys better not make me look like a clown," I joked with them.

"Well that depends on if you cooperate or not," Aria said threatening me with eyeliner.