Chapter 13

Krys's POV

"Krys, where's my purse?" Aria yelled to me from her room.

"How am I supposed to know?" I replied, uninterested.

"Krys, have you seen my orange earrings anywhere?" Scarlett yelled.

"Nooo," I said getting frustrated by them. They were both running around the apartment gathering all their things. I sat on the sofa, eating chips, slightly amused by their craziness.

"Does my hair look okay?" Scarlett asked. She looked extremely nervous. I walked up to her, and placed my hands on her tense shoulders.

"Calm down. Everything is going to be okay. You look gorgeous. Just take a deep breath," I said giving her a reassuring smile. I backed away admiring my beautiful friend. She wore a casual pink and orange flowery dress, and her hair was straightened. I gave her a thumbs up, and her face seemed less nervous this time. She walked over to her room to grab her purse.

Aria walked out, looking absolutely wonderful. She never dressed fancy, but she was still dressed better than her usual hoodie. She somehow manages to make every outfit look cute.

"So do I look acceptable for society?" she asked me slowly spinning around. I laughed at her comment.

"You look adorable," I said giving her a hug. I felt out of place since I was still in my pajamas, but then again I'm not going anywhere tonight. She left the living room to grab a few things also. I was debating on what movie to watch tonight. I could go for my favorite chick flick, A Walk to Remember, or a classic, Back to the Future.

*knock knock*

The sound of the door, shook me out of my thoughts.

"Guys, they're here," I yelled to Aria and Scarlett, as I walked over to the door. I opened the door to the two boys.

"Hi," I said letting them in. "Scarlett and Aria should be out any second. Well don't you guys look spiffy."

"Why thank you," Harry said fixing his shirt.

"You look nice too," Zayn said to me.

"HA! Okay, I'm in my pajamas. You can stop lying now," I said rolling my eyes. "Oh, by the way, just a reminder that if either of you hurt my best friends. I will personally rip your heads off," I said standing on my tip toes, attempting to look intimidating, which didn't really work because I'm so tiny.

"Really, Krys?" Aria said walking in. "Again, I apologize for Krys."

"Wow," it was all Harry could say. "You look...amazing."

"Thank you," Aria said looking down and slightly laughing.

"Scarlett, are you coming?" I yelled to her.

"I'm already here," she said walking up behind me.

They talked amongst themselves, and made their way out the door. "Bye! Have fun," I yelled to them. "Don't get pregnant," I whispered in Aria's ear. Her eyes shot wide open, and I could tell she was holding back her laughter. She punched me in the arm, and left with the others. Now it was just me and all these movies. Thrilling Saturday night for me, I thought to myself sarcastically.

Scarlett's POV

"You look great, by the way," Zayn said to me. I didn't know what I was going to say. I looked down at the ground, and tucked some loose strands of hair behind my ear.

"Thanks," I said quietly.

We walked over to their car with Aria and Harry behind us.

"So umm so where are we going?" I asked him.