Chapter 5

Aria's POV

I flopped down on the sofa next to Krys, who was too busy shoving popcorn in her mouth to notice. We were half way through the Titanic. Scarlett was on the phone with her family, probably making plans for the next month.

I was so exhausted that I unintentionally fell asleep. When I woke up I saw Krys and Scarlett holding tissues to their faces and crying. It was the end of the Titanic, everyone cries at this part. Watching Jack risk everything for Rose was probably the most beautiful thing in the world. I just love how they both promise to never let go, even I started tearing up.

"I just love this movie," Krys said once it ended.

"I know, it's just perfect," Scarlett agreed. "So do you guys want me to make dinner tonight?"

"Yes, pleaseeeeee" Krys and I said at the same time.

"Can I pick the next movie?" I asked.

"Yeah sure," Krys said eagerly. She loves watching movies.

"Oh oh oh let's watch The Breakfast Club," I said happily. Now this was my favorite movie.

"Yayyyy!" I heard Scarlett say from the kitchen.

"Yes! Let's watch it! It's been forever," Krys said.

I walked over to our stack of movies from Netflix. Once I found the movie I quickly plugged it in, and then walked back to Krys. She was sitting on the kitchen counter as Scarlett began to boil some pasta.

"Sooooo" I said slightly nudging Krys. "Do you ever imagine that actually happening?"

"What?"

"You know finding a guy like Jack from Titanic. And having him risk his life for you?"

"Pfffttt, are you kidding me? No, of course not," Krys said.

"So you don't believe in fate or true love?"

"No. It's all just in the movies. Not real," Krys said calmly.

"What? Krys, you don't believe in true love?" Scarlett asked joining into the conversation.

"Nope. I just love watching movies about it, but I never believe it. It's never gonna happen, especially to someone like me."

"I believe in it. I hope for it too. Krys, you just need to be more positive," I said smiling at her.

"I am positive, but I'm also realistic. Have you guys met my parents? Love. Nope not gonna happen to me."

"Oh shut up. You're parents aren't that bad. They are just a little strict," Scarlett said.

"Yeah, sure if by "little strict" you mean prison warden strict then yes," she said using air quotes.

"At least your parents care about you," I said looking down quietly.

"Oh Aria, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. And don't say that your parents love you more than anything," Krys said running over to give me a hug.

"It's fine. I know, it's just sometimes, I just...I don't know...never mind," I said turning my face away from them. Scarlett walked over and started hugging me also.

"Aria, you know you can tell us anything. We are always here for you no matter what," Scarlett said squeezing me in her hug.

"Yeah, I know. I don't know I guess I'm just not ready to talk about it," I said to them.

There was so much that has happened in my life. I can't even begin to tell them. Scarlett and Krystal know practically everything about me. It's just a few things that even I don't understand.

"Well the pasta's ready so let's eat and watch the movie," Scarlett said dragging me and Krys to the kitchen.

We ate our pasta while watching the movie. Scarlett is probably the best cook out of all of us. When we finished eating, we made our way back to the sofa. Krys yawned and began to lean on me. By the time the movie ended both, Krys and Scarlett, had fallen asleep on my shoulders. It was 12:30. I guess I should sleep now too, but for some odd reason I just sat there alone thinking. I guess I just over think everything too much. I leaned back on the sofa between my best friend and drifted off to sleep.

Author's Note: I didn't really like this chapter. It was okay. So I have decided that I will be posting two chapter every other weekend. PLEASEEEEE COMMENT!! Thank you sooooo much for reading!! It means the world to me! Oh, and the songs on the side are usually just songs that I like that may sometimes relate to the chapter! ;)xx