Chapter 15

• Dedicated to Crazy Chicka...1 ;)

Aria's POV

It had only been 15 minutes, when the door bell rang again. When I opened the door, a familiar curly haired boy popped his head into our apartment.

"Told you I couldn't wait," he said to me adding a wink. I couldn't help but blush. I slowly moved to the side to allow the rest of the boys in.

"Long time, no see. Hmm?" Louis said to Krys. She rolled her eyes and sat down on the sofa.

Scarlett's POV

"Hey love," Zayn said wrapping his arms around my waist. A smile appeared on my face.

"H-hi," I choked out. He spun me around so we were facing each other. Speechless. We were both speechless. He stared into my eyes, and I stared into his. It was almost as if time had slowed down around us. He reached up to touch my cheek, and a chill went down my spine. I was hypnotized by his presence, when I heard someone loudly clear their throat. I quickly stepped back, away from Zayn, looking down at my feet. Liam gave us a look before moving past us towards the kitchen. Zayn was giving Liam a look, as I tried to hold back my laughter.

I walked over to the sofa where everyone was sitting. Krys was fighting over the remote with Louis.

"But I don't wanna watch this," she whined reaching for the remote but failing.

"Say please," he said to her.

"Fine. Please."

"Nope. You're still not getting it."

"LOUIS," she yelled smacking him in the arm.

"Hey Lou, can I see the remote?" Niall asked.

"Sure thing, mate." Louis said giving the remote to Niall.

"What? That's not fair!" Krys said dramatically.

"Here ya go." Niall gave the remote to Krys.

"Aw thank you Niall," Krys said glaring at Louis and sticking her tounge out.

I laughed at how crazy they were. After sitting and talking with everyone for a while, Zayn tapped my shoulder.

"Do you wanna go somewhere quieter?" he whispered to me. I froze a little, not sure how to respond. He was staring directly at me. I gave him a slight nod. I looked around to see if anyone noticed, but they were all too busy having their own conversations.

I took in a deep breath and got up from the sofa. I slowly walked over to my room with Zayn following. No one seemed to notice us. When we got to my room, we sat in silence for a while. He was looking at all my pictures that i had hung up.

My room was pretty much empty. I just had pictures of my family and friends scattered everywhere.

"Are these your sisters?" he asked pointing to an old picture of us at the beach. I was playing in the sand with them.

"Um yeah," I said slightly choking up. "But I look really bad in that picture."

"No, you don't. You look cute," he said smiling at the picture.

"That's a lie," I said taking the picture from him.

"Can I ask you something?" he said leaning back onto his elbows.

"Maybe...it depends on what you're gonna ask."

"Why do you think so little of yourself?" I didn't turn to face him. I looked down at my hands.

"What do mean?" I asked him even though I understood his question. I simply did not have an answer to him.

"You know what I mean," he said getting up and walking towards me. I froze slightly and my body tensed up. He turned me to face him. It was getting harder and harder to breathe with him this close. He tilted my chin up so my eyes could meet with his. "Can I just tell you that you are beautiful? I know you won't agree with me, even though you should."