Chapter 32

Krys's POV

Louis was leaving today and Aria and Scarlett were coming home. I didn't know if I should be sad or happy. It's only been less than a week. I didn't want him to leave but he said he would get in trouble if he didn't. To make it worse, his flight was in the morning. Of course he was already dressed and ready but I was still in my pajamas.

"Babe, you should change now. We have to leave soon." I groaned. He slid his arm off my shoulder as I got up off my bed. I pulled out a t-shirt and jeans.

"Okay now leave," I said facing him.

"What? Why?"

"Because I'm changing."

"So?"

"So I'm not changing in front of you."

"Why not? I've already seen-"

"Because! Now leave," I said interrupting him and pointing towards the door.

"It's okay I'll just close my eyes. I promise." I didn't believe him. I crossed my hands over my chest. "Look, we can either continue arguing or we can actually spend time together before I have to leave." Part of me felt crushed to be reminded of him leaving.

"Fine,” I sighed. “But you better close your eyes!"

"Yes, yes. I promise." He covered his eyes with his hands and his little smile spread across his lips. I still don't trust him. I quickly changed as fast as I could without falling over. When I looked up I could see him peaking through his fingers like a little kid.

"Lou!" I threw my old shirt at his face. He was laughing hysterically. "You're such a liar! I hate you!" I felt my face heating up.

"No you're the liar now. You don't hate me." I shoved his shoulder and sat down next to him. We sat there just talking for a while with his arm wrapped around me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He held my hand tightly as we made our way towards the security check at the airport. The farther we walked into the airport the more crowded it got. I guess the fans found out which flight he was taking. Security guards came and surrounded us. I was never really claustrophobic...until now.

I could barely breathe and all I could hear was screaming. Louis's hand was still holding mine and it was the only comforting thing in this situation. As we came closer to the door he whispered something to one of the security guards. He nodded and then suddenly Louis pulled my arm forward.

I stumbled forward, gracefully tripping on my own feet, and followed him. Where are we going? He quickly pulled me into the bathroom.

"Louis why are we-"

"Shhhh," he said placing his finger on my lips. "The guards are blocking the doors and Joe said he will take you back to your car safely. I needed to say goodbye to you without an audience." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I-I don't want to say goodbye though." I looked down at our feet kicking each other playfully. His kissed my forehead and I looked up.

"This time I'll be back faster than you know it." I smiled at the thought of him coming back. His lips lingered close to mine. I couldn't stand the gap so I leaned in and crashed our lips together. As the kiss deepened a foul smell made me realize where we were.

"Louis, I'm in the boys’ bathroom," I said breaking the kiss. He laughed and pressed his forehead to mine. There was a knock at the door. I guess that's the signal for him to leave. A frown unintentionally formed on my lips.