Chapter 25

Krys's POV

After an unusual night I decided to drive home. Everyone already fell asleep but for some reason I couldn't sleep. It was almost 2 am. I probably shouldn't be out right now, but our apartment isn't too far away. I grabbed Aria's keys from the table, and left the hotel room as quietly as I could since everyone was just sleeping on the floor.

This was good. I needed some fresh air any ways. I walked out the back entrance of the hotel to Aria's car, when I heard footsteps.

Okay now I'm just getting paranoid. It's probably just someone else leaving. I walked a little faster. Suddenly someone grabbed my wrist. I took a deep breath waiting for the person to let go before I screamed.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?!?" I turned around to a tired looking Niall.

"What the hell am I doing? What the hell are you doing?!?" He let go of my wrist and rubbed his eyes.

"Why are you running away in the middle of the night?"

"Why are you awake and following me?"

"I heard you get up. Why are you leaving?" He looked exhausted as if he could just fall asleep any second.

"Niall, just go back to the hotel room. I couldn't sleep so I'm just going home. It's fine," I said turning around to the car again. Please leave, I thought to myself.

"Well you can't go home by yourself at this time. I'll come too," he said getting into the car. Really? I rolled my eyes and got in.

"I don't know how this is any better. You're too tired to even protect yourself." I started the car and looked over at him. His eyes were half closed. All I wanted was to be alone but now I have to babysit this sleeping idiot.

I drove back to my apartment and Niall was asleep. When I got out of the car I slammed my door waking him up. Oops. He got out and followed me into the apartment.

"I'm just gonna sleep here. Goodnight," he said falling onto our sofa.

I walked to my room and sat on my bed. Well now what, I thought to myself. I tried to sleep but I just couldn't. There was something bothering me but I don't know what. I went to the kitchen as quietly as I could and got a cup of milk.

Then my phone started to ring. Shit! Niall groaned as I ran to my purse to turn my phone off.

*Missed Call: Jake*

Louis's POV

I woke up to find everyone still asleep. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I looked into the mirror. What am I going to tell her? I went back out to our living room. Wait where is she? And where's Niall?

I quickly went to the rooms, but I couldn't find either of them. I pulled out my phone and called them, but no answer. Where could they be?

I wanted to wake everyone up, but it would take too long. I grabbed my keys and left. There really was only one place I could think that they would be. And if they aren't there then I don't know what I'll do.

Krys's POV

I sat on my bed with my shirt damp from my tears. I was still sobbing quietly. I don't understand how I can cry all night and still be crying. Why does Jake always have to do this? I screamed and threw my pillow at my mirror knocking over a few things. I don't even care anymore. I heard a knock at my door.

"Hey are you okay?" I completely forgot that Niall was still here. I quickly wiped away my tears, but it was too late he already saw. "What’s the matter?" He rushed over to me as I tried to cover my hideous face.