Chapter 9

Krys POV

I clicked my phone open to read Louis's text.

Louis: You're welcome.

Me: For what? I already thanked you for returning my phone?!

Louis: I meant you're welcome for giving you my number.

I rolled my eyes. He's so full of himself.

Me: Oh yeah bc i was totally dying for your number.

Louis: I knew you were ;) x

Me: That was sarcasm.

Louis: I know ;)

Me: Well on that note im going to bed.

Louis: Goodnight babe ;)

Did he just call me babe? Does he call everyone babe? How am I supposed to reply to that? Oh well I'm going to bed, I was exhausted from today.

Scarlett POV

I was the first to wake up the next morning. I went to the kitchen to get some cereal, as I heard Aria wake up.

"Hey want some cereal?" I said pointing to my bowl. She was rubbing her eyes trying to fully wake herself up.

"Yeah, sure."

I poured her a bowl of cereal as she went to the bathroom to freshen up. It was now 12:30 we woke up really late, and Krys still isn't up. Aria walked back towards the kitchen and began to eat her cereal.

"Should I go wake up Krys?" I asked.

She nodded her head in reply. I slowly walked towards Krys's room, when I went in she was in deep sleep. Waking Krys up is the hardest.

"Krys, Krys get up," I said slowly shaking her awake. She just turned in her bed as if nothing had happened.

*beep beep*

Krys's phone went off. I walked over to the other side of her bed to see who it was. I gasped holding my hand up to my mouth to keep me from screaming. I quickly grabbed her phone and ran out to Aria. This is going to be good.

Krys POV

I slowly woke up and sat up on my bed. I'm still tired for some reason. I look over at the clock. It read 1:00 pm. Oh my god, why was I sleeping for so long? I got out of my bed and went to the mirror. My hair was a horrifying mess. Then I heard the sound of laughter coming from our living room. Aria and Scarlett must have woken up, but there were other sounds too. Did someone come over?

I walked out of my room and my eyes practically popped out at what I saw. There sitting casually on my sofa were the same 5 boys. Oh god. I quickly turned around and ran towards my room. I made it and closed the door behind me now hopefully no one saw me. I look like a mess I just woke up. At least give me a chance to brush my teeth! What are they even doing here? If Scarlett and Aria have something to do with this, I'm going to strangle them. I walked back and sat on my bed, maybe if I just stay in my room they will leave.

"WE SAW YOU!" said an obnoxious but familiar voice. They were all banging on my door now.

"Krys open the door, you have guests," I heard Aria say pretending to be innocent. I knew she had something to do with this. I let them bang the door, but then I couldn't take it! They were extremely annoying.

"Okay," I screamed over them. "Okay I'll come out, but at least let me brush my teeth." They all seemed to laugh and headed back to the living room. I walked out and went to the bathroom. After I finally brushed my teeth and changed, I walked out to confront my friends.