Chapter 11

Krys POV

I woke up the next morning and walked over to the kitchen. Scarlett and Aria were already awake.

"Oh, hey, look someone actually woke up on time today!" Scarlett said to me.

"Ha ha very funny. I don't wake up that late..."

"Yeah you do," Aria said while laughing. "By the way, are you ok? I heard you fall or something, last night?"

"Oh, yeah, that...yeah I umm tripped on something on the floor."

"What were you doing anyways? Jumping jacks in the middle of the night?" she joked.

"Nooo," I said rolling my eyes. "I just got up and tripped."

"Okay, whatever you say Krys," Aria replied sarcastically.

"Are you going somewhere?" Scarlett questioned, noticing that I wasn't in my pajamas.

"No," I sighed while sitting down on the sofa. I still can't decide on whether or not I should go.

"Well then why are you dressed?"

"What is this, 20 questions?!?" I said slightly aggravated by their questions.

"Chill! We were just wondering..."

"I was gonna go to Starbucks...but...I don't want to..." I trailed off.

"Well then don't go?" Aria said confused by the way I was acting.

"I don't know," I moaned shoving my face into a pillow.

"Ummm are you sure you're okay, Krys?" Scarlett asked. I could see that she looked worried.

"Yeah I'm fine, really," I said giving her reassuring smile. I could tell that she didn't believe me, but she let it go for now.

I grabbed my bag and walked up to the door about to leave, but then I stopped. Why am I going? Should I even go? I let out a loud sigh. "How about we come with you?" Aria offered.

"No," I said a little too quickly.

"Ummm okay? But, Krys, you rarely go places alone?" she asked suspiciously.

"Oh, it's nothing. I should go now. Bye," I quickly replied walking out the door, before they could ask any more questions.

I walked out the apartment complex and headed towards Starbucks. I had a million different thoughts running through my mind. When I made it to Starbucks, I stood there waiting at the door.

"Umm are you gonna go in or are you just gonna stare at the door?" some stranger asked from behind.

"Sorry," I apologized walking into Starbucks. I spotted Louis right away. It wasn't very hard considering he was the only one standing in the middle of the small coffee shop with a huge grin on his face.

"You came!" he said enthusiastically.

"Yeah..." I said quietly. We ordered our drinks, and then sat down in one of the booths.

"So?" I said with a hint of sarcasm.

"What?"

"So why are we here?" I said in a frustrated tone.

"Just for fun!"

"Okay...?"

"So did you have fun yesterday?" he asked. Why are we having small talk? What is even going on?

"Sure," I said sarcastically.

"Okay. So are you having a good day?"

"Yes, I just love waking up early in the morning and going to Starbucks to have small talk," I said with an even more sarcastic tone.