Chapter 10

Aria POV

I sat back down on the sofa, when someone snatches my phone.

"Hey!" I yell out. It was Harry. He went into the notes app on to my phone and made a list of bands.

"You should look them up. They're really good," he said to me. "Oh wait almost forgot." He goes into my contacts and adds himself. Wait a second, did Harry Styles just give me his number? What? Before I could react, he threw my phone back at me.

I was too uncoordinated to catch it so it just fell to the floor. I went down to pick it up, but Harry beat me to it.

"Sorry 'bout that," he said handing me my phone back.

"It's cool. It was my fault anyways," I said slightly laughing.

"Well we should go now. Sorry for barging into your apartment."

"It's fine. I had fun."

"Me too," he said smiling back. "Byeeeeeee," he waved while walking over to Zayn.

"C'mon lover boy we're going now," he said grabbing Zayn and walking out the door.

After all our goodbyes, they left. I closed the door and sat down on the sofa next to Krys.

"Okay now spills it! Why were acting weird today?" I asked her curiously.

"Ugggghhh seriously? You too? I was not acting weird!" she said throwing her hands in the air for emphasis.

"Liar!" Scarlett yelled from the kitchen.

"Oh yeah! Well what about you, Scarlett?"

"What about me?"

"What was your secret conversation with Zayn hmmmm?!?" She was looking down and avoiding our eyes.

"Oh my god Scarlett! You're turning red! Tell me everything!!" I squealed while grabbing her hands and pulling her to the sofa.

"What? I'm not blushing!" she said defensively.

"Liar!" Krys yelled with satisfied smirk on her face.

"What did he say????" I said shaking her.

"Nothing!!"

"At least tell us what happened in the kitchen!! We heard a loud crash."

"Oh that was nothing. Zayn just dropped a glass. Nothing big," she said looking down. She not telling us everything, and I know it. "And..."

"And what?!?" I asked curiously.

"Okay well don't tease me or something, or else I'm not telling you guys anything."

"We promise. We won't tease you, right Krys?" I said giving Krys a stern look.

"Hey I can't promise anything," she said shrugging her shoulders and giving us a fake innocent look.

"Well...he ummm...he said...that I was beautiful...and that umm...we should hang out sometime..."

"Ahhhhh Scarlett!!" Krys and I squealed and started poking her.

"Shut up, you guys! He was just being nice," Scarlett said rolling her eyes at us.

"Yeah real nice," Krys teased. Scarlett jokingly punched her in the arm.

"So what did you say?" I asked leaning in forward to hear her answer.

"I never really got a chance to say anything. They left after that. Thank god too, I didn't know what I was gonna say."

"Scarlett why didn't you say anything!!" I yelled at her.