Chapter 24

Scarlett's POV

"So, mate, what brings you here?" Zayn asked still glaring at Liam.

"Umm...I have to tell you something..."

"Okay? What is it?"

"Umm," he looked over at me.

"Oh, am I not allowed to hear?" I asked. "Okay I guess I'll just leave then."

"No, Scar wait." Zayn grabbed my hand to keep me from leaving. "What is it Liam?" His grip tightened around my hand I could tell he was getting nervous. I wonder what all this is about.

"Okay...so we have to leave. Like soon."

"Wait we are leaving? When?"

"Zayn, we have three days then we have to head back to London." It took me a while to process all this. Three days?

"Hold up. I thought we had this entire month off to do whatever." He let go of my hand and started to pace around. "What the hell is this? It's barely been two weeks and I didn't even get to go home."

"Sorry man but they just said that they urgently need us back in London. They apparently have 'big plans for One Direction'," Liam said in a mocking tone.

"Do Harry and Louis know?"

"Niall said that he told Harry, but they couldn’t get a hold of Louis. Look mate I'm sorry for coming here and ruining your night. I'll go now."

"Liam, its fine. You can stay. How about we just call everyone over for dinner here?" He looked over at me and I nodded in approval.

"I can call the girls. They probably just came back from shopping," I said walking over to the corner of the room. I don't know how I'm going to say goodbye to him in three days.

Aria's POV

By the time Krys and I arrived at their hotel it seemed like everyone else was already there. I saw Harry, Louis, and Niall arguing in the kitchen.

"So what's going on here?" I asked looking at the huge mess they were making.

"Well I was trying to cook dinner when Lou and Niall came and ruined everything," Harry said. He was pouting but he came over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Excuse me. I was the one cooking," Louis said crossing his arms.

"I'll be honest I was just here to mess with them and for the food," Niall said laughing to himself.

Louis went over to talk with Krys, and Niall went over to the sofa with everyone else. This just left me and Harry to clean up the mess. I started to put a couple of half used pans away when Harry pulled me out of the kitchen.

"You don't have to clean this up," he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"But I want to help you." I tried shaking out of his arms but he wouldn't let go.

"But I don't want you to help me with that..." He looked down and then back up at me. A cheeky little smile spread across his face. "But there is something else you could help me with." He winked at me.

"Stop that," I said pushing him back which only caused him to move closer. Next thing I knew my back touched the wall. He bent down and kissed me slowly. I quickly pulled back when I realized that everyone else was still here.

"Harry, everyone's right there."

"Shall we go somewhere private," he said pulling me towards a room. Half of me was telling myself to go and the other half was telling me not to. But I still followed him hesitantly.