Chapter 12

Krys POV

I walk into our apartment and drop my purse on the floor. As I make my way to the sofa, someone grabs my shoulder and spins me around.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY," Aria screams in my face. She was shaking me like a maniac.

"Calm down psycho!" I yell back at her and pull away from her grip. "What's going on?!?"

"Well first off did you just go on a date with LOUIS TOMLINSON?!?"

"WHAT?!? NO!" I said quickly. "Aria, we are just friends, and all we did was grab some coffee."

"Oh...but Krys, I think he likes you," she said staring straight at me.

"No, Aria. We both made it perfectly clear that we are friends. Guys and girls can be friends," I said snapping a little. "And, you know exactly why I wouldn't even consider dating anyone especially now..."

"Okay, well anyways, you are not gonna believe what happened while you were gone!" she said screaming again.

"What?!?"

"Zayn and Liam came by, and Zayn asked out Scarlett!"

"AHHHHH!! No way!! Scar!!" I ran over to Scarlett's room to hear all the details.

Scarlett POV

"I don't wanna hear it," I said raising my hand to stop Krys and Aria. "Plus I didn't even say yes..."

"What?!? You didn't say yes?!? Scarlett, are you crazy?!?" Krys said to me while shaking my shoulders. "What happened?!? I need details!!"

"Nothing happened okay!" I said rolling my eyes at her craziness.

"Okay. I'll tell you what happened," Aria said to Krys. They were both sitting on my bed now. I got up to put a few things away, and that way I won't have to listen to them.

"So Zayn and Liam came over, and they were being super awkward! Then they were whispering. And then Liam said that Zayn like Scarlett, and everyone got super quiet. I kept telling Scarlett to say something but she wouldn't. So I said that Scarlett likes Zayn also. Oh gosh, Krys, you should've been there. It was the cutest thing, and they were both blushing," Aria continued to ramble about how "cute" we were. I tried to block them out of my thoughts, but for some odd reason the whole moment was being played over and over again in my head.

"And then Zayn finally said "will you go out with me?" to Scarlett. It was adorable, he was so shy and Liam was like his wingman for support. And stupid Scarlett, over here, wasn't saying anything. I had to punch her in the shoulder just to get her to say "yeah". He got so happy when she said that. Oh gosh, they were the cutest," Aria said gleefully.

"I'm not going though," I said from my dressing table.

"Excuse me? Scar, you are going even if I have to drag you there myself," Krys said, suspiciously smiling as if she already had a plan.

"Why do you guys want me to go so bad?"

"Because 1) you haven't been out with a guy in forever, 2) he really likes you and you like him so don't lie, and C) it's ZAYN freaking MALIK," Krys said counting off the reasons on her fingers.

"Did you just say 1, 2, and C?"

"Yup." She was smiling proudly.

"Oh god, you're crazy," I said laughing at my weird friend.

"Whatever. But does this mean you're going?"

"Umm...can one of you guys tag along?"

"No way," they both said at the same time.