Chapter 44

4 days ago... by the mid-morning, Natasha woke up sighing, the smell of the room and that place was very different from the smell that she recognizes as the smell of home, the smell of home in this case is the one from Vormir, she spent so much time in there that she knows very well what it smells like there and Vormir has become a home for, but she also recognizes Steve's smell like home because before Vormir, she spent so many days waking up by his side, clinging to his body, so When she came home froms the hospital and slept with him, she immediately associated the smell of him with the smell of being at home too and the smell of him and James was etched on her, so it is strange to wake up without the smell of both of them.

You could have brought his T-shirt, Natasha. Of him and of James. Why didn't you do that?? You took about two changes of clothes for yourself, made a better pack for Sara but you should have brought something of them with you. I know they were rushing me to get out of there but I could have taken something from my boys. God, how I wish I could smell my son right now. Natasha thought and took a deep breath, then she frowned when she realized that she woke up in a strange place and that she slept too heavy to the point of not remembering having felt Sara's body next to hers which made Natasha open her eyes at once and sit on the bed scared, she looked at the bed as if she were frightened and immediately she was relieved to see Sara again.

The gesture of Natasha put her hand on her chest in relief, made Sara burst out laughing, she was already awake and playing alone with the sheet.

N: That is not funny.

Natasha said seriously and Sara laughed even more, throwing her head back, which made Natasha frown even more.

N: I said it's not funny...

Natasha leaned towards Sara and came face to face with her and Sara laughed even more. Natasha stared at her as seriously as she could, then smiled discreetly and kissed the tip of Sara's nose.

N: What are you doing awake without me, baby? Woke up a long time ago? Didn't want to nurse this time??

Natasha put her hand on her boobs and felt one outside, which made her squint.

N: You nursed, didn't you, young lady? Without authorization??

Natasha took Sara and placed her sitting on her legs, facing her yet.

N: What do you think I am? You have to ask before, you know??

Sara: Baba.

N: Baba?

Sara: Bababa.

N: Bababa? I don't know what that means.

Natasha gave a less discreet smile and then hugged Sara and kissed her head.

N: The only thing that consoles me is that you are here, Sara and that all of this is for you to be close to me.

Natasha said softly, holding Sara in her arms a little longer to console herself.

Sara: Ouch, ouch, ouch.

Sara complained that she was being hold too tight.

N: Ouch, ouch... did it hurt??

Natasha pushed Sara away a little, thinking she wanted to be released, but Sara opened her arms, asking for another tight hug.

Sara: Ouch, ouch, ouch...

N: Oh, oh... it's mom, baby...

Natasha looked at Sara.

N: Mom.